We are located in the old medina, just a few minutes' walk from the most important monuments (the Karaouine Mosque and the Tanneries). We are two minutes away from Bab Rcif, the most centrally located among medina's gates and which allows the quickest access to central historical part.
Funky Fes will warmly welcome you into its dreamlike Fesi-Andalusian setting. We have beautiful, clean and spacious rooms as well as free breakfast. Our purpose is not only to provide you with a comfortable stay, but to give you the opportunity to discover the ancient local culture, its history and its people. We seek to bring people together and to contribute to global understanding, through the young generations. Along this ideal, you can enjoy a wide variety of activities, from workshops and trips. Through each, you will gain a unique perspective on the city, the medina (the oldest and largest in the world, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site), the local craftsmen and way of life in Fes.
If you are on the run from stress, Funky is the right place for you. We have a big patio, three terraces and ensuite spacious rooms. The food we share here is as warm and inviting as the people. Lose the fear of differences and discover common roots and traditions. In our patio you can relate and relax with people from all countries and continents around the world. With the view of the medina from the top of our terraces you can let your imagination sweep you away to the enchanted tales of Arabian nights.
Come to Fes. We await your arrival!
- Internet access
- bed linen
- hot water
- tourist information
- TV lounge
- Low-cost homemade lunch and dinner every day (cuscus, tajine, barbeque, pastella etc.). If you decide to have both meals we will offer you a special price.
- pickup from the airport (150 dirhams, around 15 Euros for up to 6 persons), train station or bus station (5 Euros per transport)
- laundry service (50 dhrs –less than 5€)
- printing, fax
- massages (90 dirhams)
- hamam (70 dhrs)
- henna tattoo (40 dhrs for hands)
- belly-dancing shows
- Music and dance show
- Cooking classes ( 200 dirhams)
- Guided tours of the medina and other neighbourhoods with a licensed guide (5 Euros per person)
- Tour of the desert (150 Euros per person for three days)
- Trips to Meknes, Volubilis and Moulay Idriss (80 Euros for up to 7 persons)
- Trips to Azrou and Ifrane (price depends on the number of participants)
- Trip to the natural mineral springs (price depends on the number of participants)
Check-in time: 3pm or after
Check-out time: at 11 noon or earlier