Funky Granada Reviews

Conde de las Infantas, 15-17, Granada, Spain

We booked Funky Granada but due to a refurb we were moved to The Meridiano, its sister hostel. Staff were great, friendly, informative. The location good and central.The room however left ALOT to be desired. It was very cold- not heating and there were four duvets on our beds-with no covers ewww! The floor was dirty and the bathroom had mould on ceiling- toilet dripped constantly . There was only one light bulb working and one socket. There was a whole in the wall where a switch should be ....

We had a good stay at Funky Granada--the staff was accommodating and we found the rooms comfortable with warm winter bed spreads. Pros: location, price, cleanliness, friendliness of staff, breakfast. Cons: No lockers (only a safe shared by the entire room), wifi didn't work in rooms. I would recommend Funky!

• 23rd Nov 2013

Unfortunatelly here I got one of the worse hostel experiences. The reason is because when I arrived the receptionist actually found out that I booked and payed for a bed which doesn't exist in the hostel and all rooms were full. It was very unpleasant beginning of my stay, fortunately the hungarian receptionist was very nice and she found an extra bed for me( but I must say that this folding bed was VERY bad). and I also booked 3 female bed dorm and I shared the room with 2 boys..