Funky Hostel and Apartments

Superb 355 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 355 Total Reviews

24th May 2017

Overall a very good hostel, I would go back there anytime. + huge room + friendly staff + nice atmosphere, useful stuff in the kitchen / cooking / fridge... + good location, you're not in the old town but it is very easy to reach by foot - yes it's true, it is on the 4th-5th floor without elevator - the room was not cleaned during my stay (but I didn't ask for it, if it is important to you I am sure that the friendly boss can organize a cleaning facilty) >Strongly recommended

19th May 2017

I really could not ask for more here. During the stay I was treated very well and with thoughtful consideration through Alex giving really great travel advice for what to experience in Latvia. The location is so convenient for both when you arrive and also for getting coffee or food from supermarkets or the local restaurants - rarely would you have to go more than two blocks for anything. I am so grateful for this time and the great staff make this a nice base to explore the Baltics.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
8th Apr 2017
8.0

The staircase was a bit of a pain but you already knew that from the details... It's an old hostel but everything you need is pretty much there. Just a little out of the old city but in a pretty close location. The manager guy was nice but did tend to get a wee bit too close at times. It was alright I guess.

• USA, Male, 25-30
19th Mar 2017

Nice hostel on the 4th floor of a building in the new town area of Riga. Very quiet when we stayed there which was good and what we were looking for. We ended up only staying 1 of the 2 nights we had booked because a friend offered to let us stay at his place the next night. Depending on what I was looking for I would stay again. No lockers in the rooms.

30th Dec 2016

It's a very quiet hostel. Actually before hostel, I guess there was big flat. It was very clean. When you entering the hostel you have to use your card 4 times to get in the room. So it's means they have good security. Staff r very friendly, he offer a beer for us.