Funky Mamaliga Hostel Reviews

str. Kogalniceanu 16, Chisinau, Chisinau, Moldova

It tully is as funky as the name tells!

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Sweden

Nice friendly hostel with a nice homely cosy atmosphere, I liked it a lot so I stayed longer, it would be a lot easier if guests had there own key for coming in and out.

I liked this hostel a lot. It is very easy to find, and in walking distance from the main bus station. The neighborhood is central and safe to walk at nights. Clean hostel with nice personality.

Definitely best deal in Chisinau, clean, cosy, friendly staff, breakfast included, hot shower.

This was my second stay at the Funky Mamaliga. I will be back.

Simply loved the place! Very close to the train station if you come from Romania, and very close to the bus station if you go to Ukraine. Staff was amazing!

• 12th Dec 2013