Funky Meridiano Reviews

Angulo 9, Granada, Spain

it was very nice to stay there, best atmosphere ive been, for backpackers good place to stay.

• 20th Apr 2014
  • Afghanistan

Sorry this hostel was a sheer disappointment. Worst point was that the shower where extremely mouldy. It was not a place where I was looking forward to, to get back to - more a place to sleep and get a quick shower and get and stay out in the city. Additionally other guests where playing music loudly in the morning and the bed, besides feeling every coil spring, was even too short for my girlfriend. It's obviously not a place run with love and passion.

Staff and service were very friendly.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Puerto Rico

I thought the staff were helpful and friendly. The room was clean and spacious. It was very good value for money. The atmosphere in the bar in the evening was friendly and lively. I wish I had longer to stay there.

A great friendly place to stay. Excellent value for money. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to stay in Granada.

clean, cheap and nice hostel with great terrace for eating the included breakfast. the staff is very dedicated.

The location is excellent, the staff is excellent, helpful and friendly, the atmosphere is great, but the toilet is too dirty and never had toilet paper! Wi-fi does not work in the room.

Hello , thank you for liking our staff and the atmosphere. Sorry about the bathroom – we have fixed this issue. The wi-fi is available in all the common areas on the ground floor and also in the majority of the rooms on the first floor. Best regards!

Great location and great staff,. very clean and close to all touristic places....only one computer was working and very slow and hopefully they upgraded them..women are still discriminated in this place and have to pay a lot to stay in the female doorm, I hope they stop the extra charges...Its 21st century ....

Hi there! It was a great pleasure having you here as our guest – you are a very lovely person. As regards discrimination against women, we believe that you are mistaken: no one is forced to stay in the female dorm, as there are plenty of other rooms and dorms available. The female dorm has only two beds, so it´s a little bit more expensive than other dorms with more beds. Maybe we will open also a room exclusively for guys – if there is enough demand for it.

Real backpackers place near the old town.

We do all our best. Thank you for your comment.

Staffs are very kind. Location is also good. But I think it is little old hostel.

Thank you for your nice comment.

One of the best hostels I have stayed during my stay in Europe. It is very close to the center and other entertainments. The staff is especially worth mentioning. All of them are quite helpful and they smile all the time. They are quite knowledable about the city. You can ask them whatever you want to know about the city. They help you spend a nice time during your visit.

Hi dear friends! It´s been great pleasure having you here. I hope you will come visit us some other time in the future. You were wonderful people!

It was a nice hostel in a good location and nice staff.

Hi, we are so glad you liked the location of our hostel and the staff. Thank you.

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel. The staff was very helpful, I was surprised to find free tours of Granada, which I enjoyed a lot and would recommend to everybody. I don't have much to complain about, but there are a few things that could be improved. I would have liked to have a locker for my personal belongings. The room was always unlocked, and we could leave our things with the administrator, when we left the hostel, which is ok, if you trust people you've never met before.

Hola. Although the room where you stayed does not have big lockers for the entire backpack, there are safety boxes for each visitor. As you note in your review, every guest can also leave their valuables to the receptionist who stores them away in a safe place. Hope to see you again sometime in the future.

Great hostel! Perfect location, friendly staff that really go out of their to help you out, relaxed social atmosphere and everything spotlessly clean! I'm already planning my next visit!

Hello, we are so glad you liked the atmosphere in our hostel and the cleanliness. You´ll be welcome back with us any time!

great place, lovely staff- id recommend it to anyone visiting granada

• 12th Jan 2014

Hi, thank you very much for you lovely review!

Great hostel with a friendly atmosphere. Commendations to the staff who were wonderful and went beyond the call of duty to help me out of a bind.

The air condition was broken, even the helpful staff find and give me a heater, i was cold next day. So much noise during night.

• 27th Dec 2013
  • China

I loved the Funky Meridiano! I only stayed one night, but it was a great stay. I was freezing when I got back from the hotel, and management immediately brought me a heater. There were great places to eat around there, and I felt safe to walk the streets considering I was traveling alone. There's also a great Indian restaurant around there...Restaurante Muglia. DELICIOUS!!!!

It was very cold! Do not expect heat and night, nor blankets! The Wifi is also very slow.

Staff very helpful and friendly! ! breakfast good , bedroom clean and quiet! I recommend it!