Funky Meridiano Reviews

Angulo 9, Granada, Spain

Funky M is maybe the greatest place in Granada for people who cherich their pockets and like to be extremely close to the center of the city and the Cathedral. The staff in the hostel are very friendly and are almost willing to aid you in case you are in any need. The rooms and the roof and center hallway (where everyone smokes) were all very satisfying in my humbled opinion. To conclude I´d like to mention Asia, the girl in reception was especially helpful, friendly and nice. Xao

• 28th Sep 2015
  • Israel

Beautiful hostel in the centre of Granada. The position is excellent. The girl at reception with brown and curly hair is amazing *_* and very kind. The private room is enough for rest. The shared toilettes are quiet clean. Other guests (english people in my experience) could be very noisy. Wifi it's ok.

This Hostel is very well located, near downtown and easy bus transport from and to the bus station. People in the hostel are from different countries and it ja a good way to exchange culture and practice languages.

This place was totally fine - not the cleanest or most comfortable place we've stayed, but the staff were really friendly and kind. It's also located very centrally which makes it easy to get around. There seas no air conditioning, which was rough because of the heatwave. But we paid very little for a private room and it was fine for a night.

Great hostel with friendly and helpful staff in an excellent location within walking distance of the train station and the Alhambra. I had a private room, which was a bargain price.

The staff are super helpful. I got a lot of suggestions of things to do which was great. Single room was a good size. Great location but a bit noisey at night so be prepared. Tea and coffee whenever you want it but the free breakfast was very basic

Very nice and helpful staff. My room hadn't wifi connection but it was good to relax and disconnect for a couple of days. I would definitely go back to this hostel for a nice staying in Granada.

• 13th Jun 2015

We loved this hostel! Good atmosphere, great roofterras and very fun when it is coctail evening. The rooms where light, nice and clean. We have no negative comment whatsoever :-)

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

We enjoyed our stay in the funky meridiano very much. The staff was very friendly and helpfull. Rooms and bathrooms were clean. Very good stay. Thank you!

We had a very pleasant stay in this ideally located hostel. Friendly and multilingual staff that helps getting the most of your stay in Granada.

it is a good hostel,with good beds and nice bathrooms. it has a good kitchen and the breakfeast its also good, with eggs, fruit bread, jam, milk, cofee, corn flakes... it's in the center of the city and it's really quiet. the staff were nice. the only problem for me was that they had no lockers and the wifi only works on common areas.

Lovely place to stay. Room was good - nice and clean. Helpful staff.

Thank you very much for your comment.