Funky Meridiano Reviews

Angulo 9, Granada, Spain

There aren´t lockers and the save in my room did´t work, so I had to carry my passport and money with me all the time. The shower was inside the room and it have transparent doors, so anyone can see you naked, fortunately I was by myself. The soap dispenser was broken and taped, nothing aesthetic. Available for breakfast there was canola oil, even being at a region where good quality olive oil is produce. The staff were the best of the place.

The breakfast was really good. Some of the staff are ok some are great. There wasn't any heater in the room and the blankets weren't thick enough for winter nights.

It was a wonderful stay with my friends, very good location and very clean too. great staff i will be back soon.

• 23rd Dec 2015
  • Spain

Great atmos! Staff were super helpful and friendly. Only negatives were the washing machine was broken and the shower fittings were not the best. Otherwise, brilliant.

• 27th Nov 2015

Very good. To reccomend .

Thank you for your review, we are glad you liked your stay here!

Liked the place. The woman at the reception desk was quite helpful with telling me all the popular spots to go in Granada.

• 6th Nov 2015

Hi Peter, thank you for your positive feedback, hope you found all the nice spots in our beautiful Granada!

When we arrived at the hostel there was almost no one else there. The hostel wasn't offering many of the things that it does during the more popular season-for example there was no shuttle service to the hot springs. The 4 man room is the same price as some of the bigger ones, but I wouldn't recommend choosing it because it's so small. The communal room was nice and clean but no one from the hostel really stayed there. Other than that, the staff was really friendly.

Hi Erin, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that there was no car service to the hot springs at that time. If you come back and ask at the reception desk we can always organize a shuttle service for the next day, provided the weather permits it! We are glad that you liked our communal room and we are pretty sure that if you come back during high season you will meet a lot of fellow travelers! Hopefully you will be there!

Stayed here for a night and the place smelt funky. The staff werent all that friendly but it was only for a night stay.

Hello Tara, we appreciate your review. Hopefully if you come back there won’t be any funny smelling people in your room. Seriously though, we are constantly trying to improve our hostel in any aspect!

The hostel was really nice and I especially liked the colourful walls. Also the staff was so friendly and helpful. I'd defenitely costay there again when I'm in Granada!

• 26th Oct 2015
  • Austria

Hi Judith, thank you so much for your positive feedback! We hope to see you again!

The staff here are some of the friendliest people I have met and are always looking to help and advise. It has great communal areas both on the ground floor as well as a terrace on the top floor. The value for money is excellent and it is one of the best hostels that I have been to. The location as well is perfect for Granada, only a 2 minute walk from the centre but still quiet enough during the night to sleep well. All in all, a great hostel and a perfect place to stay when visiting Granada.

• 13th Oct 2015

We greatly appreciate you liked your stay in our hostel. It was a pleasure having you here.

Funky M is maybe the greatest place in Granada for people who cherich their pockets and like to be extremely close to the center of the city and the Cathedral. The staff in the hostel are very friendly and are almost willing to aid you in case you are in any need. The rooms and the roof and center hallway (where everyone smokes) were all very satisfying in my humbled opinion. To conclude I´d like to mention Asia, the girl in reception was especially helpful, friendly and nice. Xao

• 28th Sep 2015
  • Israel

Beautiful hostel in the centre of Granada. The position is excellent. The girl at reception with brown and curly hair is amazing *_* and very kind. The private room is enough for rest. The shared toilettes are quiet clean. Other guests (english people in my experience) could be very noisy. Wifi it's ok.

This Hostel is very well located, near downtown and easy bus transport from and to the bus station. People in the hostel are from different countries and it ja a good way to exchange culture and practice languages.