7.5
Very Good 509 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 509 Total Reviews
Funky Meridiano Located at Angulo 9, , Granada.
Spain
Granada Granada Spain/18002 Angulo 9
75% 509
37.1767142 -3.6028236
    Rooms available

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
12th May 2016

We had a great private room, and we made use of the laundry service which was great because we had been traveling for a while with dirty laundry.

1st May 2016
7.4

Simple hostel

• England, Female, 18-24
29th Apr 2016

I enjoyed my stay at the Hostel a lot. We stayed in the double room which was basic but good value for money. The only problem we had was with the shower which kept falling off the stand. The staff are the best part of the hostel. They were very kind and accommodating and gave us lots of tips about where to go to see amazing views of the Alhambra where there are not very many people. I would definitely go back.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016
7.1

Perhaps add some shower curtains? The rooms weren't entirely clean. Also extremely cold overnight. Staff could have informed us better about hostel events and facilities.

26th Mar 2016

The guy at the desk gave great advice on where to go in Granada for some great views of the city. He was great! The room was decent and there were mostly clean bathrooms.

24th Mar 2016

Good hostel. Really close to the main touristic attractions and pretty comfortable. However I stayed in a room for 4 people and there were only two plugs, which was a bit inconvenient.

23rd Mar 2016
7.1

It was a bit far from the Alhambra and the busy commercial streets. The bathrooms were dirty and there weren't enough of them. That being said, the staff very helpful and kind and it was cheap.

• blfeeling
  • USA, All Female Group, 18-24
22nd Mar 2016

Great location right by the Cathedral and not too far away from other great sights. The staff was super friendly and helpful and they gave us great recommendations. After check-out we were able to leave our bags for the day and they were locked up. The place was also pretty clean for the most part. I will definitely stay here again next time I come to Granada.

• Hungary, Male, 31-40
20th Feb 2016

I had my best customer service experience ever in my life!! I arrived such a late time to the hostel, just before midnight and Asia, the receptionist lady was sooo welcoming, friendly and helpful, even if it was her last working hour of the evening. She explained everything what I needed to know about my stay. I felt like home... This is the best hostel to be with an excellent atmosphere!! You will defo get the typical Spanish feeling: lots of info what's on in Granada...

• England, Couple, 25-30
18th Feb 2016

Lovely atmosphere and friendly helpful staff. Great location. Only thing that wasn't great was the tapas tour (which was a visit to one not very good tapas bar.. Not really a tour. Having said that, met nice people and it was only 2 Euros!) Overall would strongly recommend.