Funky Meridiano Reviews

Angulo 9, Granada, Spain

This place was totally fine - not the cleanest or most comfortable place we've stayed, but the staff were really friendly and kind. It's also located very centrally which makes it easy to get around. There seas no air conditioning, which was rough because of the heatwave. But we paid very little for a private room and it was fine for a night.

Great hostel with friendly and helpful staff in an excellent location within walking distance of the train station and the Alhambra. I had a private room, which was a bargain price.

The staff are super helpful. I got a lot of suggestions of things to do which was great. Single room was a good size. Great location but a bit noisey at night so be prepared. Tea and coffee whenever you want it but the free breakfast was very basic

Very nice and helpful staff. My room hadn't wifi connection but it was good to relax and disconnect for a couple of days. I would definitely go back to this hostel for a nice staying in Granada.

• 13th Jun 2015

We loved this hostel! Good atmosphere, great roofterras and very fun when it is coctail evening. The rooms where light, nice and clean. We have no negative comment whatsoever :-)

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

We enjoyed our stay in the funky meridiano very much. The staff was very friendly and helpfull. Rooms and bathrooms were clean. Very good stay. Thank you!

We had a very pleasant stay in this ideally located hostel. Friendly and multilingual staff that helps getting the most of your stay in Granada.

it is a good hostel,with good beds and nice bathrooms. it has a good kitchen and the breakfeast its also good, with eggs, fruit bread, jam, milk, cofee, corn flakes... it's in the center of the city and it's really quiet. the staff were nice. the only problem for me was that they had no lockers and the wifi only works on common areas.

Lovely place to stay. Room was good - nice and clean. Helpful staff.

Thank you very much for your comment.

I had a good stay here! You get about what you pay for. Breakfast was decent, and the staff was very nice and helpful. They offered lots of tips, tickets, and suggestions for things in the city. The rooms were very clean, and the location was great. The only problems I ran into were the wifi not reaching even the first floor and a lack of toilet paper (during semana santa). Other than that, everything else was fine.

thank you for your nice comment. See you soon again.

Staff very friendly and helpful. Facilities very basic. Small kitchen with one 2 slice toaster and a coffee machine that takes forever a little investment could prove things. Location couldn't have been better everything was within walking distance. WiFi only available in common room areas and not in bedrooms which was a shame.

• 30th Mar 2015

Well located, quiet, awesome staff.

• 30th Mar 2015

The staff was excellent and very helpful. The location and price are great. The only thing I would improve is the wifi signal because it couldn't reach into the room I was staying in.

thank you very much for your nice comment. We are going to improve the wifi. See you again.

Good location, friendly staff, could improve on breakfast options

Thanks. We will.

Quality pension-style hostel near the centre of Granada. Very nice and Helpful staff. Lots of info about things to do and see in Granada, ie flamenco, tours, etc.

Thank you very much. We are glad that you spend a good time with us. See you again !

Hallways were so cold it was unbearable to go to the bathroom at night. Both bathrooms on my floor were not clean, and the doors didn't shut on the shower. I ended up soaking my clothes the first day, and I didn't shower again. Location was perfect though.

• 7th Feb 2015

Thank you. We clean the bathrooms twice a day. The problem is that if someone go and after take a shower they don't clean it, we can enter after every guest and clean it. In any case, we will take care of that. See you again.

I didn't enjoy using the bathrooms to be honest. Although there were two fully-functioning bathroom on every floor, they were often dirty and at one point one of the toilets wasnt working, so was clogged. The shower worked fine but one bathroom ran out of loo roll and wasnt replaced till the next day. Also the floors in the bathrooms seemed pretty dirty. However, the dorms were nice. If I'm nit-picking, I would've liked more plug sockets to charge my electronics.

Sorry for the inconvenient. It was fixed and we hope to see you again.

After spending 5 nights at large chain hostel (90% on HW) and then shifting here. To be honest, the staff, atmosphere, location and all-over feel of this hostel were all a lot better! The receptionist Asia (from Bulgaria) and the French guy (don't recall name) were both extremely helpful with everything. Asia even managed to squeeze us in when we made a mistake with the booking. It felt like she would bend over backwards for her guests. I never write these, but felt I should. Stay here!!!

The staff are super friendly and helpful!

The girls working at the hostel were very atention.