Funky Meridiano Reviews

Angulo 9, Granada, Andalucia, Spain

Great staff, very cosy place. Loved it.

The staff was great. They told us so many things to do and places to go. They even called around to book our group a flamenco show short notice. Really awesome stay.

Good hostel in a great location. The bathrooms could have done with a bit more of a frequent clean, but otherwise very helpful and lovely staff, also great shower pressure and heat.

Excellent staff especially Carmen she was fantastic, walking distance from all the good parts even Alhambra if you are keen as I was!! Would do it again!! Thanks to the staff!!

• 20th Nov 2013

Excellent location very helpful staff the atmosphere is lovely did know plenty of nice backpackers very economic, in a very beautiful city

The hostel was a lovely place to stay and the staff were amazing. Carmen helped me so much during my time in Granada, booking the spa and giving me advice. Thank you.

Great vibe and atmosphere. Really friendly people and great staff. Comfortable and clean room. Wifi didn't work in rooms though and the bathroom was a bit dirty. We could leave our valuables with the front desk and there was a closet thing to keep our bags, but it wasn't locked all the time. Lockers in the room would be great.

Good location, nice helpful reception staff. Value for money.

The atmosphere is nice, you can meet travelers easily because they organize cheap dinner and other events. But the rooms are OK, the bed isn't too comfortable. And I was somehow assigned to a room with a open shower with transparent screen door. I assumed I was in a female only dorm but I was not. When I asked about it, it seemed like the reception was surprised by the assignment, but It was really quite awkward and weird with the shower.

I was very pleased with the kindness and the helpfulness of the staff

Our common area is a cosy place where you can meet new people and relax after exploring the city. We are happy to hear you liked it here and hope to have you back sometime in the future.

Great location. Rooms were clean. Nice common area. Desk staff very helpful.

Nice central location, clean, friendly atmosphere and helpful staff. Would recommend.

Your opinion is important for us and for our future guests. Thank you very much

1 2 Next » last »