Funky Monkey Hostel Reviews

Cerro Boludo #112, Boludo 112 Lomas de Mazatlan, Mazatlan, Mexico

really great atmosphere and vibe. I really enjoyed my time at the Funky Monkey hostel. I spent a week there. Great location in Mazatlan! i would for sure go back anytime!! thanks everyone for the sweet time.

• 15th Apr 2015

From day 1until two days after my stay the staff and hostel felt so much like home. Salem coordinates things in a relaxed atmosphere, while his personal perform with a peaceful content attitude. Sasha and Anna, from Russia, methodically kept cleanliness on thier minds, doing thier work with a spring in thier step. Brian from Denmark , always addressing any fix-up needed in his gruff friendly manner; with help of Tomek from Poland, Zac from down under and surfer Tommy. I felt part of the vibe.

• 11th Apr 2015

The staff had parties all nights. I'm not sure if they intentionally separated international visitors of national. The hostel didn't provided a locker for keep safe stuff

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Mexico

Definitely staying again, this hostel has all you need, there is enough space in the rooms, good vibe , great location near Zona Dorada, the staff is amazing, thanks

I have made many friends here and love the relaxed atmosphere. Stayed longer than I intended, like so many people.

Great hostel, good atmosphere. Staff really friendly and helpful. I was there during carnival, and everyone went out together to check out the parades and parties.

• 12th Feb 2015

Everything you need in a hostel! We stayed longer than we were supposed to since the atmosther was brilliant. I would gladly recommend this place!

Лучший хостел в Мазатлане, имхо!

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Russia

This hostel was one of the best I have ever visited!!!! They got it going on from amazing artwork and cozy clean accommodations to super cool staff and sick rooftop swinging bed :) you gotta check this place out.

This place is absolutely amazing. It's so chilled and laid back and the staff are incredible.

This was my first time staying at a hostel. Salem and his crew were great. I would recommend Funky Monkey to anyone who will be visiting Mazatlan in the near future.

• 1st Jan 2015

welcoming staff and guests, 2 fully equipped kitchens, shared meals, and a pretty cool owner who will take you grocery shopping if you're new to the area. this is the place to make good friends.

• 25th Dec 2014

I love the place, makes you feel in home for real, the owners are wonderful and very friendly persons, and is a different experience the location, a few minutes away from everything but very peaceful, I love the place