Funky Monkey Hostel Reviews

Francois Ngin Rod,Ban Mixay, Vientiane, Laos

Bed bugs...

Had bedbugs bites all over my body!

We were on the top floor and the only bathroom is at the bottom and you have to walk through the social area to get in and out of bathroom. Not ideal! Especially if you want to get to the loo in the middle of the night!

Great atmosphere for sure, great location, situated literally right, slap bang in the city centre.Definitely a more party orientated hostel, so the quieter ones may not approve of such a hostel, however I myself am not a travelling boozer, and I thought it was a great place to stay.To be honest, how picky can one be when backpacking on a budget, especially when there are options like this for around $3, I mean come the F on.Totally a place worth staying at.

Nice stay, good breakfast. Could do with more facilities for the two large dorms on second floor, one bathroom for 30 people is just not sufficient.

This was a cool hostel. We felt very comfortable. Dorms were clean with great AC. Free breakfast. Super close to the night market. Helpful and friendly staff. We would stay here again and we recommend it.

great hostel. very clean and nice staff

Fantastic location near the night market. Good wifi. 16 bed dorm was spacious and the air con worked well. Yes the bathrooms are a little smelly but they're very clean. Airport taxi service is overpriced, just grab a tuk tuk from down the road.

Helpfull staff. Good vibrant location. What i like the most is the travelagency. I would recommend this place!