Funny-Farm Reviews

CH 3800, Interlaken, Interlaken, Switzerland

It was my first stay at a Hostel and to be honest it was about what I expected.

• 18th Apr 2014

Wasn't a warm and friendly place. Hostels are usually fun. The staff didn't care about you or what you wanted to do. I booked all my events through Balmer's.

The rooms were a little old, but clean and the staff was always helpful and in a good mood so it made up for the ancient feel. While the rooms locked there were no lockers to store luggage in, so when sharing a room with 8 people, leaving luggage for the day is a concern. I saw the rooms cleaned daily so very clean. A few little reno's would go far including installing lockers. That is my only reason for not giving 100%

A little cold in the room,but worth it ~

Stayed there for 1 night only and it was fine - not far from the train station whatsoever (15mins walk max) and the directions are super clear. There was not much people around so I got a double room ensuite even though I paid for a place in a dorm - cannot really complain :) All in all, good value for money and I would recommend this place to others!

Hostel was so empty they bumped me up to a private room. Nice change in pace but very quite.