Funny-Farm Reviews

CH 3800, Interlaken, Interlaken, Switzerland

Watch out for a bold guy with facial hair, if you see him run. His one worded answers would make you think Siri would keep you better company on a desserted island. The other stuff were adamant in their money churning venture would send you out to have your 'picnic' outside if they see with food in the common area.

Half a centimetre of water on the floor in the bathroom, no bed sheet and the worlds smallest blanket. It wouldn't be so bad except the price is exorbitant and compared to what you get in Europe for that price it's a very poor value for money.

Pretty good stay for the money. The room was clean and big and we were upgraded due to it being so slow. The guy at the desk was pretty rude and not very welcoming. Upon asking for towels he rudely snapped at us that it was 5 euro. I don't mind paying but he could be a little nicer about it. I always felt like an imposition asking any questions of him. Other than that, pretty good stay for the cost.

This hostel is huge and in a beautiful location! We just stayed and had a nice time. we recommmend this hostel:) a free breakfast would make this the perfect hostel in interlaken... Thanks and next time we will stay here again!

There is no kitchen, breakfast is only coffe and the atmosphere was . But nice view and a nice building.

• 26th Oct 2014
  • Argentina

Bathroom did not have a lock.

The lobby kinda looked like the one from the shining. There's no atmosphere. The shower was below average. Not worth that price. More like a hotel. I slipped on the stairs.

VERY KIND I don't know breakfast time .... next time, must checked please .! Thank You

Great stay!! Though it's configured differently than last time I was here - 13 years ago - was lots 'o fun!! See you again in 13 years (but hopefully less)! -Amy

Decent place for a short stay at Interlaken. There's no wifi in the room (only at the lobby), neither a locker and kitchen. The bed is quite old and can make some noises when you move. However, it's one of the cheapest here. So you get what you paid. Staffs are nice and friendly after all.

The staff was very helpful. Our shower leaked and they sent someone up the same day to change out to tube. I still had to take a bath the first night of my arrival but after that I was able to take a shower without flooding the bathroom. It wasn't the cleanest bathroom, but at least they did everything in their ability to fix it. And they did.

Hostel is overall pretty good. No kitchen and only one washing machine makes things hard but it's manageable. It's difficult to climb all the stairs to your room with your bags but it's a good workout. Lobby area is fun but sometimes other functions are on and it's not available to use which was frustrating.

• 26th Sep 2014