Funny-Farm

Superb 1483 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 18-24
15th Apr 2017
6.3

This was my first stay in a hostel, so I don't have much to compare it to, but the Funny Farm felt... dingy. The bathroom didn't come equipped with hand-soap, the only places to actually lock your stuff were very tiny, and the whole place just had a creepy vibe to it. It got the job done for cheap, but I think I'd shell out for something different next time.

30th Mar 2017

Such an awesome place! The view we had from our room was the best view I have ever had in my life. The staff were all amazing and super helpful in every aspect. The breakfast was nothing special so I would pass on that but everything else was amazing. Definitely recommend this hostel to anyone traveling in Interlaken.

2nd Feb 2017

AMAZING. Got upgraded to a single for free with my own bathroom. Staff was great!

• England, Female, 18-24
1st Jan 2017

Great place, didn't feel like a hostel at all! Initially my friend and I were supposed to stay in the girls dorm ensuite, but they upgraded us to a private room for free! The bathroom there was great as well! The bed was comfy enough, and the views were very nice. The staff were friendly and the place was clean. Only downside was that the wifi is only available in the lounge so you can't use it from your room. Other than that, was very happy with what I paid for.

• Vietnam, Male, 25-30
28th Dec 2016

Good. However, 2€ for credit card payment is ridiculous.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Dec 2016

Awesome building with lots of space to chill and eat. I got a free upgrade to a private room! Not such a great backpackers atmosphere in winter but nice place!