Funny-Farm Reviews

CH 3800, Interlaken, Interlaken, Switzerland

The lobby kinda looked like the one from the shining. There's no atmosphere. The shower was below average. Not worth that price. More like a hotel. I slipped on the stairs.

VERY KIND I don't know breakfast time .... next time, must checked please .! Thank You

Great stay!! Though it's configured differently than last time I was here - 13 years ago - was lots 'o fun!! See you again in 13 years (but hopefully less)! -Amy

Decent place for a short stay at Interlaken. There's no wifi in the room (only at the lobby), neither a locker and kitchen. The bed is quite old and can make some noises when you move. However, it's one of the cheapest here. So you get what you paid. Staffs are nice and friendly after all.

The staff was very helpful. Our shower leaked and they sent someone up the same day to change out to tube. I still had to take a bath the first night of my arrival but after that I was able to take a shower without flooding the bathroom. It wasn't the cleanest bathroom, but at least they did everything in their ability to fix it. And they did.

Hostel is overall pretty good. No kitchen and only one washing machine makes things hard but it's manageable. It's difficult to climb all the stairs to your room with your bags but it's a good workout. Lobby area is fun but sometimes other functions are on and it's not available to use which was frustrating.

• 26th Sep 2014

This would have to be our favourite hostel for views during a year of travelling! Amazing. The rooms are basic and its a downside that there are no lockers, but the staff were great and would store key documents like passports etc. in their safe for you. I would have loved to have access to a kitchen (even just kettle, microwave and fridge). Overall we had a great stay and would happily stay again.

Bed bugs bed bugs bed bugs! Woke up several times during the night because I could "feel" myself getting bit. The mattress has no support and the tap in the bathroom runs all the time. The staff however was excellent and location is great

Saturday night was noisy that's great....

• 13th Sep 2014
  • India

Location not bad , if you just want a hotel for stay , you can choose ! Wifi only available in lobby , staff a bit cool . The room horrible ... No more light in the stairs ... The first night we stay feel no good ...

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

I appreciated the free coffee in the morning and the Wi-Fi. It is a good location for going up the Jungfraujoch. Chris

Overall is good.location is about 15-20 minutes walks but you can take bus No 104 in front of the Interlaken Ost Station.You better give CHF for the payment coz if you pay in USD(rate= o.8). or €uri(rate=1.1) it is quite pricey..

I had an amazing experience at this hostel and would recommend it to anyone.

• 4th Sep 2014

It's connected to a hostel and as a result had hotel prices on food and drink. Otherwise a great place.

The staff was helpful and was genuinely interested in taking care of us.

• 30th Aug 2014

Great place. It was my husbands second time and my first. Overall a good stay.

The hotel was clean and staff were fantastic. Although it was only a hostel room, it was not what I expected but it served it's purpose. It was in a great location, out the way of the center of town but only a 10-15 minute walk away with a pub close by. The pizza place just up the road was fantastic.

• 20th Aug 2014

Staff is nice. Facilities are good.

bed quality poor. staff got into the room without knocking. room was not cleaned during whole stay. not that close to train station.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Nice scenery! Specially looking to the Jungfrau at night. However, they better expend the wifi into all levels. and have more socket in the room. It worth to stay there!

« first « Prev 1 2 3