Funny-Farm Reviews

CH 3800, Interlaken, Interlaken, Switzerland

Bed bugs bed bugs bed bugs! Woke up several times during the night because I could "feel" myself getting bit. The mattress has no support and the tap in the bathroom runs all the time. The staff however was excellent and location is great

Saturday night was noisy that's great....

• 13th Sep 2014
  • India

Location not bad , if you just want a hotel for stay , you can choose ! Wifi only available in lobby , staff a bit cool . The room horrible ... No more light in the stairs ... The first night we stay feel no good ...

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

Overall is good.location is about 15-20 minutes walks but you can take bus No 104 in front of the Interlaken Ost Station.You better give CHF for the payment coz if you pay in USD(rate= o.8). or €uri(rate=1.1) it is quite pricey..

I had an amazing experience at this hostel and would recommend it to anyone.

• 4th Sep 2014

It's connected to a hostel and as a result had hotel prices on food and drink. Otherwise a great place.

The staff was helpful and was genuinely interested in taking care of us.

• 30th Aug 2014

Great place. It was my husbands second time and my first. Overall a good stay.

The hotel was clean and staff were fantastic. Although it was only a hostel room, it was not what I expected but it served it's purpose. It was in a great location, out the way of the center of town but only a 10-15 minute walk away with a pub close by. The pizza place just up the road was fantastic.

• 20th Aug 2014

Staff is nice. Facilities are good.

bed quality poor. staff got into the room without knocking. room was not cleaned during whole stay. not that close to train station.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Nice scenery! Specially looking to the Jungfrau at night. However, they better expend the wifi into all levels. and have more socket in the room. It worth to stay there!

The staff at Funny-Farm were just phenomenal. Very, very friendly and helpful, they told us where to go for the Swiss National day fireworks, grocery shopping, and hiking. We felt very taken care of. Our room was gorgeous, with a perfect view from the balcony-- really did NOT expect this from a "hostel," it felt much more like a hotel. We would definitely come back!

• 31st Jul 2014

1. While booking and during a call one day prior to arrival it was reconfirmed that I will get a 3 bed room with TV, however on check in, after making full payment, I was given a 6 bed dorm with no TV. 2. There is no food/ snacks available after the breakfast. 3. The bed was smelly, and the wash room was not in good condition. Despite my request, the shower handle was not repaired 4. The stairs in the hostel wing of this property was very smelly 5. Wifi was only available in the lobby.

• 31st Jul 2014
  • India

We got there after being pissed it rained on our hike. The guy at the front desk was awesome and upgraded us, which made my wife happy (happy wife, happy life). Free wifi in lobby and computers to use (slow computers). The balcony in our room faced alps even though the clouds blocked them. beautiful view. The atmosphere is very social, lots of people to talk to. Free coffee in am is a great perk too. Only have microwave though, but we cooked previously, so just added heat. Would stay again.

Beautiful grounds area and great atmosphere in the lobby

• 28th Jul 2014

The pool is very nice. Would not recommend eating breakfast there. Beds are surprisingly comfortable. Staff was helpful. There is a club in the basement.

• 24th Jul 2014

Was not happy with my stay here at all. Came back to my room one night at 4am after a few drinks to find try had given my bed away to someone else. Had to pack my things and change rooms as he was sleeping and they didn't wish to wake him. Due to this I left a few things shins as I had an early start in the morning. Was NOT impressed at all

• 21st Jul 2014

we had a lovely time in a very relaxed atmosphere in a fantastic building!

• 20th Jul 2014

I loved the FunnyFarm! Would absolutely stay here again. Staff was great and super helpful, location was good, wifi worked perfectly (but only in lobby), and so many people to meet. Highly recommend!

« first « Prev 1 2 3