Funny-Farm Reviews

CH 3800, Interlaken, Interlaken, Switzerland

For how much I paid I expected a room for ten people to have more than three charging ports and for wifi to work through out the hostel.

Located quite close to bus stop which takes you everywhere in Interlaken

• 14th Aug 2015
  • India

It had the feel of a small hotel as opposed to a youth hostel

• 13th Aug 2015

A little bit dated yes but it still has the air of a grand hotel but instead you pay hostel prices. There are pluses and negatives to this. There should really be lockers in each room but at the same time you get a pool and slackline which is rare for a hostel. Breakfast is cheap and filling, location is a little walk but in a youthful and energetic area of town which we loved.

They said they were fully booked but my entire stay there I didn't see any other travelers around. No atmosphere at all. I asked the staff to recommend a hike based on my ability and they just shoved a map at me with trails.

The room was having some stale smell and the beds were not at all comfortable to sleep which ruined the next day due to lack of sleep in the night.

• 8th Aug 2015