Funny-Farm Reviews

CH 3800, Interlaken, Interlaken, Switzerland

Its a nice and quite place to spend holidays and having a good surrounding as well.

• 29th May 2014
  • Pakistan

The hostel is quite clean. When I arrived, my friend and I occupied the whole 10-people dorm. The view from the balcony of the room is superb, like a heaven. However, you will have to move your luggage from whatever ost or west station for a long distance which can make you sweat a lot.

I was lucky to stay in a 10-people dorm alone. Maybe it is not peak season? But it was great! Can see jungfraujoch directly from the window

The hostel has a wonderful scenery. I like your hostel for its good views, cleanliness, and quietness.

• 17th May 2014
  • South Korea

On the day of check-in, a staff took us 20euro for deposit of only one key. And when we checked out, they only returned us 10 euro, stating that since there was only one key, the deposit was definitly 10 euro!!! We're quite depressed! Plz confirm this case, otherwise, I would never recommend this place to my friends anymore.

• 10th May 2014
  • China

though it is quite far , hostel provided me a free bus ticket which is very convenient.

We enjoyed our stay at funny farm, the location was good and the view from our dorm was beautiful. The rooms were basic, but thats what you pay for. The gardens were nice and its in a good location for bush walks and food. Our only complaint is that there was no soap in the bathroom or hand towel for washing your hands. This should be included with paying for the room and is unhygienic.

I really enjoy my 4 night in funny farm

It was my first stay at a Hostel and to be honest it was about what I expected.

• 18th Apr 2014

Decent accommodations, but not as funny as the name implies. Hostel is part of a big resort complex. (Think Hotel Budapest.) Wifi is guaranteed only in the big hotel lobby (although I got it adequately on the third floor). No guest kitchen, and not much of a hostel vibe, but the location is good for someone arriving by car. Free parking.

Wasn't a warm and friendly place. Hostels are usually fun. The staff didn't care about you or what you wanted to do. I booked all my events through Balmer's.

1 2 Next » last »