Funny Palace Hostel Reviews

Via Varese 33/31, Rome, Lazio, Italy

Really great staff!! out of the 3 places I stayed in Rome, at Funny palace Eric was the only one who spent a few minutes telling me how to make the most of my trip during the weekend. I even got upgraded to a single room!! and a nice bottle of wine.

• 24th Oct 2013
  • Spain

Great location. Easy to find across from the Main Rome train station. The laundry where we checked in is right next door to the location of our room. The only problem we had was when she locked herself into the bathroom. No one was available at the laundry. In fact the door was locked. She managed to get out just before I came back; ready to break the door down. They should warn people about that door. That would have been terrifying had she been a lone traveler. I would stay again.

• 19th Oct 2013

This hostel has a really good services for the guests. The receptionist is really friendly and they gave me a bottle of wine when I arrived there. The bed and bathroom are clean. If there is one thing that can be improved is that I hope they can provide a lock for the bathroom since it is used for 4 people in the room.

The staff its so kind, Jacob is so great. The placement its nice and clean. I definitely recommend this place. .

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »