Funny Palace Hostel Reviews

Via Varese 33/31, Rome, Lazio, Italy

At first I was not happy after traveling all day and having a difficult time not getting lost. Once we got to the hostel it was a completely different feeling. Mabri was the most helpful person we have ever encountered. Him and his staff set us up with a plan and tours to see Rome in a way we would enjoy. He truly felt like a friend and was a blessing to us to stay with him. We would definitly stay there again.

Really great staff!! out of the 3 places I stayed in Rome, at Funny palace Eric was the only one who spent a few minutes telling me how to make the most of my trip during the weekend. I even got upgraded to a single room!! and a nice bottle of wine.

• 24th Oct 2013