Funny Palace Hostel Reviews

Via Varese 33/31, Rome, Italy

Great location, kindly staff and everything is wonderful.

Excellent location, friendly staff. VERY clean.

Mabri & Jonny and the rest of the staff made my experience in Rome amazing! As soon as I arrived they planned out an individual itinerary for my weekend and answered any questions I had! If you want to have a fun weekend in Rome, I would highly recommend staying here! A great location near the Roma Termini Train station. They even were gracious enough to pick-up my luggage from my room and put it in baggage storage my last day when I wanted to start sight-seeing early in the morning!

Hostel was great, the staff were some of the best I have ever encountered. My only issue with this hostel was the location. I don't generally like staying around termini (the main train station). I felt uncomfortable walking around there at night and it wasn't as easy a walking distance to all the main tourists sites. Despite this, it's a really nice little hostel!

The best hostel in Rome!!

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Mexico

We stayed in a double bed room with bathroom and can highly recomend it. We felt like being in a hotel not in a hostel. Our room got cleaned every day, it was quiet and in a great area near the station. Therfore it was the ideal spot for tours round rome and to the nearby cities. The staff was also really friendly, helped us out and gave us information (and a bottle of red wine as a welcome present). The typical roman breakfast in a nearby cafe was also really great! Thanks!

• 24th Mar 2014