Funny Palace Hostel Reviews

Via Varese 33/31, Rome, Italy

Lilly was very helpful. Cool place in rome.

Lilly is an amazing and wonderful hostess! Leo

The staff was extremely helpful and friendly, they gave us a bettter bedroom for no extra cost and helped us to organize what we were going to see first and how to get to the turistic places and some nice tips about where to eat. I only missed a guest kitchen, but everything else was really good and I'm definitely will be back when I'm in Rome again

The rooms smelled funky and it just wasn't very fun. The heaters don't turn on until 5 so the room is freezing until 6ish. The owners were fairly rude and it just wasn't the best experience. Nothing was particularly awful, but nothing was good either. I would recommend finding a different hostel.

Great location great breakfast with barista coffee and pastries ! Very friendly and helpful staff and get your clothes cleaned while ur there! Newly renovated very clean

The location, security, and cleanliness of this hostel are good, however the beds are very uncomfortable and there is no hostel community culture. Also it is a little weird the the check in is in a laundromat.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »