Funny Yummy Angel Reviews

123 Sanduo 4th Rd,Sanduo cinema, Turn left to the lane til third building, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Really enjoy my stay. Will definitively recommend it!

• 2nd Feb 2016

Amazing hostel! very kind staff, just 2 minutes from a nightclub and the MRT station.

• 29th Jan 2016
  • Switzerland

The manager is the hearth and soul of the hostel, always helping out if you are in need, which also leads to a very nice atmosphere within the whole hostel! Plus, on weekends you can get cheap and very tasty Mexican food downstairs at the restaurant! I'd always come back!

• 27th Jan 2016

i stayed for 8 days in the hostel and can definitely recommend it. friendly staffs and the manager helped me around the clock. i had to organize a lot of things and the manager helped me at all problems. it was no problem to leave my bike and luggage for a few days in the basement as i leaved the hostel. you can sit on the rooftop and enjoy the sunset view over the port with a cold drink

• 27th Jan 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here. The owner is such a great guy and it was clear he was putting a lot of effort into making this the best hostel possible. Good location within the city, a good Mexican restaurant downstairs, free tea and coffee, good common areas, clean facilities. What more do you need?

• 25th Jan 2016

Host was friendly and accommodating giving us recommendations for things to do. 10 minute walk or so from station. We stayed in a private double and our wifi signal was very weak, the host attributed it to the many guest staying at the time.

Funny Yummy Angel definitely is one of the best hostel in Kaohsiung, as the manager tries to make every guests happy during their stay. I those who stay on weekends can enjoy one free meal from the authentic Mexican Restaurant which is worth for the price. And unlike many other hostels in kaohsiung, there is an elevator so you don't have carry your heavy luggage all the way up to your room.

• 23rd Jan 2016
  • Taiwan

The Funny Yummy Angel is located near the SkyTower in a nice and busy shopping district. The staff does everything to make you feel comfortable! The room was very nice, enough showers and bathrooms, water provided and a lovely kitchen / sitting area where travelers from all over the world could meet. I loved the place. Furthermore, the food was very yummy :-) and the tea delicious!! I definitely recommend for every traveler!! Thank you Funny Yummy Angel staff and chef of the restaurant !!! :-)

Even though I was just here for one night, I had a great stay at this hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful (shout-out to the guys from HK, Japan, and France!), and the overall atmosphere and set-up made it quite easy to meet other travelers. Best part was that on Friday and Saturdays you get a free coupon for dinner or brunch at the Mexican restaurant connected to the hostel. The owner of the restaurant is lovely and they had the best empanadas in Taiwan ;)

Very friendly staff and you can really see the effort they put in the hostel. Really enjoyed the staff and would recommend it.

I had a really nice time in the hostel, everyone is super nice and it is a great hostel atmosphere. The best part was having beer on the rooftop. 這個地方好棒啊, 我享受我的假期.

• 16th Jan 2016

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed ! The staffs went extra mile to make travelers feel welcomed. They were extremely knowledgeable in both touristy & local activities and delicious food recommendations ! Free brunch / dinner at their Mexican restaurant is definitely a bonus point.

• 14th Jan 2016
  • Hong Kong

I stayed at Funny Yummy Angel for one night only, but I really enjoyed my stay.The staffs were very approachable and kind. They helped me sorting out my activities for the day, which was very helpful. I would definitely stay here again !

Nice hostel, close to night market Helpful staffs, clean and big dorm room There's a mexico restaurant at the first floor, if you dont find the entrance of hostel, just go into the restaurant and you'll find hostel reception

Well worth the extra money over other cheaper hostel facilities. The rooms are well air-conditioned, each bed has its own electrical outlet to charge electronics and a light switch next to it. and most notably the very competent, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable staffs !

• 7th Jan 2016
  • Taiwan

Great new hostel, perfect location! We booked the wrong day and they were waiting for us half the night. But it was no problem and they were super friendly! Sorry again for that! I highly recommend this place :)

I had a great time in this hostel. The facilities are very clean and the hostel is perfectly located. I've never met such helpful hostel staff before. Especially the hostel's manager is a super cool guy who made phone calls for us to arrange a shuttle bus and to book our stay at hostels in other places in Taiwan. Can definitely recommend this place!

• 30th Dec 2015

Guy showed walked us through using the key, gave us directions to the point of walking down the road and pointing at things, brilliant service, relaxed but safe atmosphere, all amenities provided, would stay there again

Grab a cup of coffee or drink and head to top of rooftop for seaview relaxation. Mexican lunch and dinner will give 10% discount. Ask restaurant staff.

My stay in the Harbourviews Hostel was really nice. Directly on the first day the staff took me to a foodexhibition and helped me a lot to find something cheap and vegetarien close by. Also important to say - the do not only have an amazing common room - this room also has a kitchen that enabled you to cool decent meals ;) One of the nicest things was the roof terrasse where you can just chill with other people or read a book if you want to relax a bit :)

• 4th Nov 2015