Fuqi Hostel-ZhongZheng

Fabulous 243 Total Reviews
Fabulous 243 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 25-30
11th Sep 2017

I stayed in Anping for 2 nights before coming staying in Tainan city. I chose this hostel because it had great reviews and was in a central location, had bicycles and also guitars! I had a lovely stay. The staff were welcoming and friendly. There was a nice vibe about the place. Being on the 2nd floor I thought this would be troublesome but I liked how it was off the ground floor. All in all, highly recommend. Oh the hand drawn map with recommended places is awesome!!!

24th Apr 2017

Nice modest hostel in a great central Kaohsiung location. The friendliest, most welcoming staff I've ever encountered in my travels. Great atmosphere and easy to meet fellow travelers.

4th Apr 2017

A little hard to find at first — I walked right past the doorway twice — the central location is ideal for exploring the old areas of the city, especially by bike. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Excellent area for bike and bus excursions, good locked storage area and kitchen.

25th Mar 2017

Friendly and helpful staff. Great location. Thanks.

×