The guesthouse has 2 floors.
On the ground floor there are:
- 2 toilets
- A large backyard, often used as party area
- 6 shared showers located in the backyard
There is a collective kitchen. You can cook independently or in group. The kitchen open at 10:00 and closes at 15:00 for breakfast and lunch. Then it opens at 21:00 and shuts at 23:00.
Moreover, the first floor is working as a common area for several cultural activities such as capoeira, afro dance, afro percussion workshop and also maracatu.
On the second floor there are the accommodations:
- Dorm with 8 beds for girls with cabinets (it is necessary to have your own lock) sheets available.
- Dorm with 8 places for gentlmen with cabinets (it is necessary to have your own padlock).
- 14 beds mixed dorm with cabinets (also it is necessary to have your own padlock).
- 2 private rooms.
wi-fi Internet connection.
Open 24 hours.
Phone for receiving calls.
Blankets at no additional cost.
If you book between December 15th and August 15th you will be charged 50% in advance in order to secure your booking (non refundable), you may be contacted by the property requesting the CVV code of the credit card used for this booking or asked for a deposit.
This also applies if your booking is during a national holiday, New Years eve , Carnival and FIFA June 2014