Fusion Prague Reviews

Panska 9, Prague, Czech Republic

I only stayed for one night, (well, 8 hours!) but really liked the place. Interesting decor and wonderful bar.

This place is awesome looking and has a really great design aspect to it. But it treads the line of hostel and hotel. We were in a dorm and met some cool roommates but does not have the hang out vibe of a hostel. The drinks in the bar are really expensive and we never really saw many people in there. People complain about the beds being next to each other but we didn't find that an issue. Great choice to feel fancy but go on a bar crawl to meet other people.

People got in at 4am and bought people in from the streets and partied in the hostel room until 7am and the staff did nothing about it. Terrible experience. And I've been to many hostels.

Atmosphere was awesome i really loved this place. I loved 360degree bar very much it was interesting. I easily can reccomend this hotel

Great Hostel! Decoration is awesome! Loved it! Thanks for the 2 nights Fusion Prague...

It was the nicest hostel ever... So I totally recommend it.

I stayed in both a dorm & private room & if you value any shred of personal space or privacy, opt for a private room! The 16bed dorm seems to have been thrashed-multiple lockers are broken/don't lock, the toilet door doesn't either, the bathroom has 2 showers with clear see-thru curtains & the bunk beds are pushed together. Ok if you're travelling with friends or a couple etc, but it's awkwarddd to be climbing into bed next to a stranger. The room was huge, so not like it was even necessary.

Very nice, trendy hostel! My second time staying at this hostel. Staff were very helpful, room and bathroom was kept very clean. Really good location to explore the city from and easy to get to if arriving into the main train station. Definitely recommend.

Stayed here as a part of interrail and had a fantastic time. To any interrailer, I advise attempting "The Revolution" at the revolving bar, this involves starting at the beer tap, having a jagermeister when your seat reaches the jagermachine, followed by a cocktail at the coffee machine. Excellent hotel, great location, would advise anyone to stay here!

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Norway

It was nice. However the locker was almost broken and the water flow all over the bathroom

처음에 호스텔 찾느라 정말 애먹었다.. (프라하사람들은 무하박물관이 어디있는줄 모르고, 현재 내 위치와 길의 이름을 알수있는 방법이 전혀없다. 이건 호스텔의 문제는 아니다.) 호스텔은 깔끔하고 스태프는 정말정말 친절했다. 믹스 8인실을 사용했지만, 불편한점은 전혀없었고, 특히 공용 화장실을 깔끔했다. 다만, 음식을 해먹을수 없다는 점이 조금 아쉬울뿐, 불편하진 않았다. 가격대비 정말 좋은곳이다. 관광지와 절대 멀지않은곳이여서, 걸어서 관광하는 사람이라면 추천한다.

Good location if you want to see Prague. Rooms were clean and staff were really nice, but lockers weren't great and the toilet lock was broken.

Fusion was a really trendy place. It was clean and cool and had a great bar, shishas and overall great facilities. However, it felt more like a hotel and wasn't really catered to backpackers. The staff was impersonal and it was difficult to meet other travelers because the place was so big and felt corporate. The bathrooms in the rooms were also pretty dirty. Overall, a cool place, but not the best if you're looking for a more personal and social experience.

Nice hostel with excellent facilities. Almost thought we were in the wrong place it was so nice! It's walking distance from anything noteworthy as well. The only issue is the beds are incredibly close together.

Clean hostel that is more like a hotel and is close to all the main attractions. Strange bed set up though, I was in a 4 bed dorm and it's like you are sharing a double bed with a complete stranger because the bunks are joined next to one another. Also don't let the staff book you a taxi, I asked how much one would cost and they said they'd have to ring first, they then booked me one before confirming the price with me, for around 150CZK more then I should have paid.

Very clean, very modern design and a huge hostel with lots of different rooms available. Very clever design in the dorms. Everyone has a private locker and lamp etc. Staff was ok, although not overly warm. Great location, we could easily walk everywhere. Doesn't have a kitchen. Workings outside at the moment so very loud. The air con was freezing cold. Overall we were happy though!

I really enjoy my stay in Fusion! My 8bed dorm is clean, well signal of wifi, big window with enough sunlight, n plenty of space in the room. The staff r super nice to answer you any travelling questions you raised. The location of this hotel is close to the central of tourist spots. N I like the cool design of the hostel inside as well! I made two other backpacker friends there too.

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

This place is insane. Beautiful decor, very clean rooms, which are cleaned daily. Two bathrooms in a room of 6 is unheard of. Sturdy, almost noise free bunks. But the best part was the staff, especially at the 360 lounge! Robert and Mike will keep you entertained and made our stay, as simple as that. Cant say enough good things about those two. They went above and beyond their job. Thanks fusion for the wonderful stay, 10/10 would come back and wouldnt think of going anywhere else.

Good Things - The hostel is in a very good location near the train station. The room was clean and also the big bathroom and the 2 toilets in the room, yes... 2 toilets hahaha. The staff was very friendly all the time with very good attitude to support the guests. Good WiFi signal in my room Neutral - Would be better if the lockers work with the card

The location of the hostel is very good its also a nıce hostel but the bad thing is that you need to pay 3 euros for towels which is one of the basic requirements for a hostel.it needs to be free.

• 19th Apr 2014