Fusion Prague Reviews

Panska 9, Prague, Czech Republic

Overall good experience, just some minor issues. Lockers can not really be locked, even using a hammock. The heating could not be switched off near my bed, making it quite hot in my bed.

Great Hostel :)

I only stayed for one night, (well, 8 hours!) but really liked the place. Interesting decor and wonderful bar.

This place is awesome looking and has a really great design aspect to it. But it treads the line of hostel and hotel. We were in a dorm and met some cool roommates but does not have the hang out vibe of a hostel. The drinks in the bar are really expensive and we never really saw many people in there. People complain about the beds being next to each other but we didn't find that an issue. Great choice to feel fancy but go on a bar crawl to meet other people.

Great vibe in the hostel. Couldn't really fault the place. Would definitely stay here again

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

People got in at 4am and bought people in from the streets and partied in the hostel room until 7am and the staff did nothing about it. Terrible experience. And I've been to many hostels.

not so friendly reception, shower cover is innefective once if somebody takes a shower, the bathroom gets flooded.

Atmosphere was awesome i really loved this place. I loved 360degree bar very much it was interesting. I easily can reccomend this hotel

Great Hostel! Decoration is awesome! Loved it! Thanks for the 2 nights Fusion Prague...

The hostel was fantastic, very bright and modern with great facilities. We were allowed to check in early and staff were very friendly and helpful. Lockers in rooms were great. Central location only a short walk from train station and to main square and shops. The revolving bar was very impressive and the bar itself was excellent! Only thing was the bathroom seemed to be flooded very easily, and became quite dirty daily with hair etc but we were in a 14 bed dorm so to be expected!