Fusion Prague Reviews

Panska 9, Prague, Czech Republic

I stayed in both a dorm & private room & if you value any shred of personal space or privacy, opt for a private room! The 16bed dorm seems to have been thrashed-multiple lockers are broken/don't lock, the toilet door doesn't either, the bathroom has 2 showers with clear see-thru curtains & the bunk beds are pushed together. Ok if you're travelling with friends or a couple etc, but it's awkwarddd to be climbing into bed next to a stranger. The room was huge, so not like it was even necessary.

It was nice. However the locker was almost broken and the water flow all over the bathroom

처음에 호스텔 찾느라 정말 애먹었다.. (프라하사람들은 무하박물관이 어디있는줄 모르고, 현재 내 위치와 길의 이름을 알수있는 방법이 전혀없다. 이건 호스텔의 문제는 아니다.) 호스텔은 깔끔하고 스태프는 정말정말 친절했다. 믹스 8인실을 사용했지만, 불편한점은 전혀없었고, 특히 공용 화장실을 깔끔했다. 다만, 음식을 해먹을수 없다는 점이 조금 아쉬울뿐, 불편하진 않았다. 가격대비 정말 좋은곳이다. 관광지와 절대 멀지않은곳이여서, 걸어서 관광하는 사람이라면 추천한다.

Good location if you want to see Prague. Rooms were clean and staff were really nice, but lockers weren't great and the toilet lock was broken.

Fusion was a really trendy place. It was clean and cool and had a great bar, shishas and overall great facilities. However, it felt more like a hotel and wasn't really catered to backpackers. The staff was impersonal and it was difficult to meet other travelers because the place was so big and felt corporate. The bathrooms in the rooms were also pretty dirty. Overall, a cool place, but not the best if you're looking for a more personal and social experience.

Nice hostel with excellent facilities. Almost thought we were in the wrong place it was so nice! It's walking distance from anything noteworthy as well. The only issue is the beds are incredibly close together.

Clean hostel that is more like a hotel and is close to all the main attractions. Strange bed set up though, I was in a 4 bed dorm and it's like you are sharing a double bed with a complete stranger because the bunks are joined next to one another. Also don't let the staff book you a taxi, I asked how much one would cost and they said they'd have to ring first, they then booked me one before confirming the price with me, for around 150CZK more then I should have paid.

Very clean, very modern design and a huge hostel with lots of different rooms available. Very clever design in the dorms. Everyone has a private locker and lamp etc. Staff was ok, although not overly warm. Great location, we could easily walk everywhere. Doesn't have a kitchen. Workings outside at the moment so very loud. The air con was freezing cold. Overall we were happy though!

I really enjoy my stay in Fusion! My 8bed dorm is clean, well signal of wifi, big window with enough sunlight, n plenty of space in the room. The staff r super nice to answer you any travelling questions you raised. The location of this hotel is close to the central of tourist spots. N I like the cool design of the hostel inside as well! I made two other backpacker friends there too.

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

This place is insane. Beautiful decor, very clean rooms, which are cleaned daily. Two bathrooms in a room of 6 is unheard of. Sturdy, almost noise free bunks. But the best part was the staff, especially at the 360 lounge! Robert and Mike will keep you entertained and made our stay, as simple as that. Cant say enough good things about those two. They went above and beyond their job. Thanks fusion for the wonderful stay, 10/10 would come back and wouldnt think of going anywhere else.

Good Things - The hostel is in a very good location near the train station. The room was clean and also the big bathroom and the 2 toilets in the room, yes... 2 toilets hahaha. The staff was very friendly all the time with very good attitude to support the guests. Good WiFi signal in my room Neutral - Would be better if the lockers work with the card

The location of the hostel is very good its also a nıce hostel but the bad thing is that you need to pay 3 euros for towels which is one of the basic requirements for a hostel.it needs to be free.

• 19th Apr 2014
  • Turkey

Fusion Hotel is fantastic place to stay if you are going to Prague! Good location - a 5 minute walk from the city centre, clean and nicely furnished rooms with a en suite bathroom, really helpful staff (Helena especially) and a really chilled atmosphere. A benchmark has now been set for the best hotel I have ever stayed in. I hope a lot more hotels follow Fusions concept.

• 18th Apr 2014

A very funky hostel - more like a hotel. The lift made getting bags to the room easy. Apron arrival the staff were helpful and friendly. The room was clean and beds comfortable. The ensuite had the best shower I've ever had at a hotel and the second toilet and basin was really handy. The rotating bar was a great place to meet people and the restaurant was well priced and delicious. Would highly recommend.

Everything was great I really enjoy My stay at the hostel it looks clean, nice, the host were so nice and help full , I really recommend

Decent place to stay. Assuming they ramped up prices as it was over new year. Not value for money any other time of year. Front desk staff were pretty miserable but bar staff very friendly

Check in was easy and my room was very uniquely designed and more importantly clean. Wifi was easily accessible and the location to old towne was great. The only thing was that getting into the top bunk was a bit difficult it was so high and was told there was a la carte breakfast for 4 euros when it was really choosing some breakfast items in the Soup in the City cafe connected to the hostel.

everything is good except restroom

Everything was great, the whole atmosphere was cool. The only the thing i would recommend would be to change the directions that are given when coming from the different types of stations. We were pretty confused but managed to find the place. The facilities were really nice and I was happy that our room turned out to be only females.

fusion prague was one of the best hostels I've stayed at. We arrived very early (much too early - around 5 am) and they let us check in way before the regular check-in time. The staff was always friendly and accommodating. Also the showers are rainshowers - so nice for a hostel. Really enjoyed staying there!

• 13th Nov 2013