G Guest House Itaewon In Seoul Reviews

14-38, Bogwang-ro 60-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea

In a great location, near a metro station. Good value for money.

I unexpectedly arrived late in Seoul, so I had to arrange a late check-in a couple of hours before my arrival via email. Shrek (the manager) answered basically right away and everything went smoothly and as described when I arrived at 11:30pm. Big plus for that one! Staff is super friendly and helpful. They all speak good english. Rooms and bathrooms are clean. Big lockers - you can easily fit in a daypack. Would stay again.

This is one of my best experience traveling in overseas. Thanks to the staffs in the hostel, you guys are nice and friendly, even its a short time that we have known from each other, but chatting with you and greeting somehow made me feel safe and relaxed.

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Hong Kong

Fantastic hostel, great location, easy to meet people. Only downside is the shower and toilet are in the same room which means the toilet roll was unusable and drenched by the shower. Apart from that, great!

Such a lovely and friendly place. They help you with everything you need and more. I got korean lunch when I arrived as they were about to eat. Had a great time there and meat so many nice people. Definetly would stay there on my next trip again.

i have a good stay in G guesthouse. pretty good! definitely will stay there again if i visit Seoul. i like the rooftop very much. only the bunk beds (down) not enough space, hit your head if careless.

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong

AWESOME! I found this place based on reviews and I am happy to leave one myself now! The owners truly are FABULOUS! Right away they make you feel at home and offer so much of there time and energy into making your stay as comfortable and fun as possible. The location is perfect. Right in the heart of Itaewon and less than a 5 minute walk from the subway and bus stations. I easily got around to all the temples, markets and attractions. The FREE breakfast is AWESOME! Got my laundry done too! :)

Great place! Stayed for 3 nights, Feb 2015. Shrek, the owner/manager said they'd been open 11 months. Definitely a hostel done RIGHT in a great, central location in Seoul. Have stayed in many hostels, many a bit grungier and so forth, and this place knows a good atmosphere and tidiness for a good price.

I stayed at G Guesthouse again after a previous visit. This hostel is consistently good. If anything its services and facilities have improved during my second visit. Cannot wait to visit for a third time.

G Guesthouse is the best! Wonderful staff, super clean, and nice common spaces to meet other travelers. Shrek is the coolest and amazingly helpful.

Great place to stay if you are in Seoul. Friendly staff and nice bar night life in the area. Very clean and comfortable. One thing might be better to have a hair dryer in each room, if possible. Too troublesome to ask for one to the reception after a shower with a wet hair.

This hostel was great. You get much more than you pay for - free towels, locker, luggage storage, breakfast, all day coffee/tea, maps, blow dryer, etc. Shrek and the other staff are more than happy to help you. After I checked out, Shrek invited me to stay for a home-cooked lunch with him and the other employees. So kind. It's also a good place to meet other solo travelers. Only downside is it's in a dense foreigner area, BUT super close to the train station so it's easy to go everywhere

Decent hostel in Seoul - shrek was super helpful - breakfast was decent - plenty of bars and restaurants near by and tube very close

I enjoyen my stay Tere e en if it is not a problem i didn't like haven't go to my room to go to a toilet

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

This hostel has a very good staff and an owner who knows how to operate a hostel. Good breakfast, good people, very knowledgeable and helpful. I also liked the area very much. It had a good atmosphere for me and is less than five minutes from the subway.

One of the best hostels I have stayed in! The folks working there are extremely welcoming and friendly. The rooms are extremely clean and there are good extras (power point, bathroom, towel). The location is terrific. There are also just a lot of small things that will make your stay super comfortable like the great common room, free washing machine and dryer usage etc etc

This place is awesome as you get more than what you pay for. Hostel offers a host of amenities and the location couldn't be more excellent as Itaewon is a cultural mecca and within easy access to all attractions. The staff, especially Fiona are extremely helpful, kind, and emit a feeling of warmth. Also, the atmosphere allows for easy interaction with other guests, which is great for solo travelers. I can't speak highly enough of G Guesthouse.

I only had a 12 hour layover in Korea, but I figured I'd book a hostel to meet some people. I didn't even use the bed! But, I met some cool people, and the staff were awesome. The building is secure and the facilities are great. I will definitely come back for longer to this amazing hostel in this amazing city!!

The hostel worker was very nice, and he explained everything simply and nicely. Very affordable!

I couldn't be happier with my stay at G Guesthouse. Everything was very clean, location was perfect, and breakfast was great. The staff was incredibly kind and even helped when I got sick during my trip. I would stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4