G Guest House Itaewon In Seoul Reviews

14-38, Bogwang-ro 60-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea

This may be the first time in years that I ever have bequeathed a hostel a 100 percent rating. But the magnificent G Guest House earns top marks. Other places around the globe could learn much from the lovely owners Shrek and Fiona (gosh, wonder where they got these names).. Everything is top notch. Great location in Itaewon; great dorm rooms; good bathrooms with necessary toiletries on tap; and towels provided. And each morning a magnificent breakfast with eggs, cereal, toast, juice and coffee.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The owners will always try their best to help you in whatever situation.

I have to say, I have been to many hostels. I never find the time to write a review but this time I must. This hostel is a home away from home. Shrek is always smiling and happy to help. He gives good tips not only about sights. I would happily go back anytime.

this is the place to stay in Seoul! It is the perfect hostel. The owners Shrek and Fiona are very helpful and create a lovely and create a lovely atmosphere.

I had a very good stay at the G Guesthouse! It was very convenient to find, and offered everything that I needed for a weekend in Seoul :)

• 13th Sep 2014

I can't possibly say how wonderful this place is in 500 characters. From the moment I walked in the door, Shrek and Fiona when out of their way to make my stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, and by the time I left, I felt more like a member of their family than a guest. It was honestly hard to leave. Additionally, the entire atmosphere of the guest house is so lively and welcoming that it's hard not to make friends during your stay. Simply put, this is the best place I've ever stayed

• 12th Sep 2014

Faultless. You won't find a better hostel in Seoul, or maybe even anywhere. Great owners in Shrek and Fiona who would do anything for you, and a great location just off the main street in Itaewon, Spacious, spotless dorms and lots of common space, including a basement and a rooftop. Stay here.

Great place and staff! But please install curtains in the rooms. It is too light in the early morning but also at night.

New hostel and a welcome addition to the hostel scene in Seoul. It is in a great location and it has some great facilities. Overall an excellent stay and I would be most happy to stay there again.

It was the perfect place to stay in Seoul, right in the heart of Itaewon, and very close to the subway. There is coffee and breakfast available, and you can enjoy an amazing view on the rooftop. Shrek was super sweet and cordial and offered much information, as it was my first time in Seoul. I will definitely stay here again, and am looking forward to my next visit. I've already recommended G Guesthouse to some friends. Very good.

• 6th Sep 2014

Very helpful staff.. Very well located ..3 minutes from the underground and in a neighbourhood plenty with international restaurants if you dont want to eat korean food one day..

Honestly, one of the best hostels I've stayed at. I would recommend going to Seoul just to stay here. The owner is a legend and really makes an effort to create a community spirit and great atmosphere. Nick

A comfortable bed is always a plus at a hostel. This bed was more comfortable than my own bed! Wonderful, no problem sleeping here. And the staff were great. Free DYI breakfast. Just be sure to wash your dishes. Loved it! I'm definitely going back.

Great staff, the roof terrace is amazing at night and the atmosphere is friendly and carefree. Also, Fiona is a great cook and the owners are extremely helpful

Great place! I travel to Seoul fairly often and this has been the best hostel so far. Very friendly, clean rooms, amazing location. Only thing is the stairs are a bit steep. But overall just about as good as you can get.

I have stayed in many hostels around the world, and G Guest House Itaewon in Seoul is the best one yet. What makes this hostel great are the owners: Shrek and Fiona. They do an excellent job of helping you plan trips and the best places to visit in and out of Seoul. They are very friendly, and they make you feel like you are staying at home. I strongly recommend this hostel to anyone planning to visit Seoul.

Highly recommended hostel. The facilities (rooms, bathrooms, breakfast, common area & wi-fi) are excellent, with rooms cleaned on a daily basis and fresh towels provided. The owners are friendly and warm people with an excellent knowledge of Seoul and Korean culture and provide you with advice to maximise your trip in Seoul. The hostel is situated in an excellent location: bars, clubs, restaurants and metro station are all within less than 5 minutes walking distance.

• 17th Aug 2014

I've been to many many hostels and this is by far the best i have ever been to. The owners are amazing. Location is superb, even when it seems shady at first sight. Everything is included and for free ( even supply chargers in dorms). Again: highly recommend staying here if you are in town!!!!

it was a great staying, i would reccomend this hostel to everybody

So I have stayed in hostels in Europe, South America and Asia, and this hostel is without a doubt the best I've ever had the pleasure to stay in. Unfortunately HostelWorld won't allow me to write all I want to say so please go into tripadisor.com for a full review of why this is the best hostel. I would recommend this hostel to everyone. It's simply the best five star experience. Just do it, stay here, I promise that you won't regret it!! Thanks Shrek and Fiona for the best time ever.

• 11th Aug 2014