9.3
Superb 363 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 363 Total Reviews
G Guest House Itaewon In Seoul Located at 14-38, Bogwang-ro 60-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul Seoul 140-858 14-38, Bogwang-ro 60-gil, Yongsan-gu
93% 363
37.5333772 126.9950301
    Rooms available

• South Korea, Male, 31-40
15th Sep 2016

Great experince here at the guest house. Friendly staffs.

10th Sep 2016

Among the best hostels I've used. Very social. Decent breakfast. Helpful staff. Secure lockers. Clean rooms. No complaints. The atmosphere was the winning factor. The basement area is a great place to meet people. Staff worked really hard to create a fun and social atmosphere (particularly Alessandro). Great stay, strongly recommended for solo travellers looking to stay in Itaewon.

• yasha7737
  • Germany, Male, 25-30
5th Sep 2016

Centrally located in Itaewon - Clean & tidy place - Very friendly and helpful team - Nice rooftop. I'll definitely come back again!

4th Sep 2016
6.9

The hostel was nice, and was better from the one that I had previously stayed at in Itaewon. The biggest problem was that there was approximately 40 or so students traveling together that would come in at various times at night and were SO loud. I was staying on the first floor, and every time a group of them came in at night I would wake up. The facility itself is nice, and the staff is very helpful but I wish they did more to keep other guests from storming through the building at night.

29th Aug 2016

Amazing staff, very friendly! Love this location and so close to the subway/airport express bus. Would definitely recommend this hostel. Free breakfast with toast, eggs, cereal, really really amazing! Only thing I would say is that since the shower/bathroom is combo, it's always wet and smells mildew-y.

• quincylsmith1284
  • USA, Male, 25-30
28th Aug 2016

My 2nd time staying here and Ill continue to do so whenever I pass through Seoul. Location is great, easy to get to from the metro and close to everything in Itaewon. Room was clean, secure, and had a locker. Only complaint was that there is no way to recoup your 10,000 KW key deposit if you leave early. I forgot to ask the front desk about this as I had an early flight so I am partly to blame, but I didnt even see a key drop for those having to leave before the office open.

• USA, Female, 25-30
26th Aug 2016

My first time traveling solo. Was nervous. I stayed in four bedroom female dorm. Comfy bed. Clean. Good lockers. I would def stay here again. Literally right off the Itaewon subway station. Super convenient. I felt safe. Great way to start my journey for sure

18th Aug 2016

I've stayed at various hostels in Seoul to have close to home after the parties. G Guest House has a very good location in Itaewon and was the best hostel of them all given the price and atmosphere. Staff is also friendly and helpful. Unfortunately I had to move to another hostel as they were fully booked during the weekend. So make sure to book in advance to get your bed.

16th Aug 2016

The place is located very close to the action if you want to party and know people. Very cool staff. I was traveling solo so I don't mind the cleaning factor but I don't se my wife staying there. It is an excellent option for the price you pay. The hosts are not cheap at all. I would recommend it for people under 30.

• Ecuador, Male, 25-30
15th Aug 2016

I'm so glad I booked this hostal. It's really well located (Close to the metro and to the bus #421 that takes you to Gangnam and City Hall), a lot of tips and friendly staff. You get free breakfast and two really cools places to chill (the communal area and the rooftop). If you are looking for the best value for the money you can get this is the place. Yes, there may be cheaper places BUT here you don't only get amazing and friendly staff +a LOT of food for your breakfast and coffee all t'ti