G Guest House Itaewon In Seoul Reviews

14-38, Bogwang-ro 60-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Nice place, try to help you for everything. All the staff are kind. I definitivily recommand this place.

They were so lovely they really made everyone feel welcome like family. So clean everything. I will definitely be back to Korea as they made my experience wonderful!

Great location near the subway and a lot of bars in Itaewon. The rooms were clean and they also gave free breakfast. The staff were very helpful as well. Usually the have BBQs and beer pong nights over the weekend, but the week I send it was not very full of people and kind of quiet. They also had free laundry though which was nice

Enjpyed a pleasurable three days. Very sociable staff and welcoming. Thanks Shrek ... I'll be back i. december.

• 28th Oct 2015

Awesome Place, Facilities Top Notch.Ideal Location: bars, restos, clubs, metro. Staff was Also Wonderful, Shout out to Richard and Johnny! I only talked to Shrek for a short while, such a pity, he is a really cool and nice guy i bet it would have been interesting to have talked with him more. Also met some very good people here!

Great location and fantastic staff.

Shrek was great. He told us where to go to eat and even ordered a dish for us before we got there. The rooftop had a great view and was nice to just relax and have a beer. Rooms were really clean and looked really new. Definitely would stay here again.

Shrek is the man. Trust him.

Friendly and very helpful Shrek and his crews..centrally located and it's everything u need of a hostel

I loved he atmosphere, the staff and the rooftop!

I arrived late on Tuesday evening and I have to say the people of Seoul are so helpful to start! A local helped me navigate finding G Guest House which can somewhat be difficult to find although I was given a map and direction via Email prior to my arrival. On getting to the hostel I met manager Shrek whom was equally helpfully in helping me with my luggage and settling into the hostel. the usual hostel tour and info much needed for my stay conveyed in perfectly good english. Great Place!

This hostel is Awesome, couldn't ask for more. I will definitely stay in G Guest house again if i come back to Seoul. Shrek is an Awesome owner with a broad knowledge and a very great guy too. The staffs like Justin, Nick and Patrick are really helpful and very friendly. The hostel, the staffs and the Atmosphere makes me feel like home.

8 bed dorm was spacious, clean and then beds are comfy. Has funky interior like you are in a converted warehouse. Shrek makes you feel very welcome when you arrive. He can be proud of his guesthouse. Only dislike was the lack of WCs other than in the rooms - korean girls take so long to get ready .

Scores highest on all aspects. Fully recomended. Especially the Host is very helpful !

good hostel! good location! and super friendly staff. nothing to complain about.

Staying at the G guest House was incredible. It is located in a great areawith restaurants and bars (Itaewon). It is alive mostly during the weekends. I met several Koreans and foreigners.Shrek the owner is a passionate person who cares about the business and making people feel at home. The shower is not that big but you get used to. I love the terrace which is a great place to hang out and enjoy the view. I really recommend the hostel for your next visit to Seoul.

Best guesthouse I've stayed at my entire trip. Thank you so mucmuch!

Great location, easy to find. Very lovely English speaking staff . They made me feel very welcome, helped with bookings, gave advice for travelling etc. Great free breakfast in the morning. It was easy to meet other travellers in the mixed dorm room. Great place overall. I would stay again and actually already did so since I started and ended my trip through Korea in that guesthouse.

Hostel is easy enough to find. Don't stay here if you want to sleep. Lots of noise throughout the night. Clean and a good location near the subway. There's not really a place to meet people if you are traveling alone. The reception area is a little awkward. Breakfast is cereal, toast and jam.

Amazing hostel, friendly staff and good location. I hope go back someday...