G Guest House Itaewon In Seoul

Fabulous 485 Total Reviews
Fabulous 485 Total Reviews

10th Jul 2017

Happy with it, but think it's probably a little overrated. This was probably one of my worst night's sleeps; the noise level both inside and outside of the room at seemingly all times of day was kind of ridiculous. Doors slamming. All the time. BE SURE YOU GO TO THE RIGHT PLACE. After walking 20 minutes in the rain to the first "G Gues..." location that popped up in Google Maps I was told I was at the wrong hostel. Not sure why they didn't name one of their hostels something a little different.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
5th Jul 2017

It was in a good location for seeing Seoul, and the staff were very friendly and helpful--especially when I lost my keys for a while and couldn't get into my locker. There were a number of restaurants and bars around, which was convenient--although the walls weren't thick so it was fairly hard to get to sleep.

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
30th Jun 2017

All the staff was so friendly! I had a great time staying at this hostel! The rooftop was also amazing! It's a great hostel to meet people, grab some drinks and then head out for parties in Itaewon! Highly recommended!

23rd Jun 2017

I loved my stay while at G Guesthouse in Itaewon! The atmosphere was great and I liked the way the place was decorated. The room also had A/C which was awesome for the hot summer Seoul nights. Marie was working tirelessly to check in all the guests who were checking in on Friday night and she did an excellent job making sure everyone was updated on where they were in the check in process and also went above & beyond to make sure my friend was placed in the room I originally chose when booking.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
12th Jun 2017

G Guesthouse Itaewan was outstanding. Shrek was so helpful and the free breakfast was wonderful each morning. The beds were great and facilities were of a high standard. The rooftop terrace is really cool too!

• England, Female, 25-30
4th Jun 2017

In the heart of itaewon, great location for bars, shopping, food etc . Lovely staff special thanks to Shrek for being so helpful and kind :)

25th May 2017
6.0

The staff at G guest house were very nice. Overall this was my worst hostel experience of my trip and I actually left the hostel after 1 night(no refund) for a new one that I preferred a lot more. While the hostel is supposed to be locked I found that the door was always propped open by smokers making security non existent. The area is very close to the subway station but I found I really didn't like the feel of it. Good place if you must be in itaewon, but much better value elsewhere in Seoul.

Dear , Thank you for your time to post your comments on Hostelworld. Your feedback is essential for us to improve and ensure to our guests a comfortable stay with us. Hope to see you again and regards, G guest,Seoul.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
23rd May 2017

Amazing accommodations and great staff, if I visit again, I'd definitely stay here again!

Dear , Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We're glad you loved the G guesthouse as much as we do! Please come back and see us again soon. Best regards, G Guesthouse.

18th May 2017

Shrek is the man! Completely blew away my expectations. Really awesome neighborhood, and the video on Youtube that helps you reach the hostel is really helpful.

Dear , Thanks so much for your time to share your opinion about our establishment with all the other travelers.We hope you had a precious time while you were staying in G guest,Seoul. Hope we can meet you again in near future! Best regards, G guesthouse

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
3rd May 2017

Very good hostel! Area had many food options and was very close to public transport. Dorms were clean and bathrooms had good water heaters. Would come again!

Hello! Thank you so much for your review! It's always nice to have happy guests! We'll be waiting for you next time in Korea :) Best regards, G Guesthouse