G Guest House Itaewon In Seoul Reviews

14-38, Bogwang-ro 60-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Loved my stay here. Location and staff are amazing. Definitely coming back.

• 8th Feb 2016

Overall my friend and I had a very nice stay at G Guesthouse in Itaewon. The staff at the hostel were really great. The location was excellent and you receive a good value. I will definitely be visiting G Guesthouse on my next stay in Seoul.

Loved this place! Shrek was awesome and helpful, the guests were great - made some new friends, rooftop was sweet, best location for nightlife/food/subway and free breakfasts. Highly recommend

Lovely place to stay!

A great place to meet people, the area has everything you cloud want and very close to the subway too. Very clean and great staff were very helpful

Had a great stay at G guesthouse! Met a lot of awesome people and the staff members were always super friendly and helpful! Breakfast is really good! and you can make yourself a cup of coffee or tea all day long! Laundry is free and even Toothpaste is provided!! Thank you Shrek, Fiona, Cory and all the other staff members for making my stay in Seoul unforgettable!! This is my home in Seoul!

Great hostel ! I had a major problem at the airport, I simply got stuck and Shrek the owner was so nice with me when I got back. He offered me a meal and help me so much. The hostel is very well place, the staff is really amazing and the breakfast is great. You also have free access to tea and cofea wich is awesome. As far as I traveled this hostel is one of the best I've been. When I will go back to South Korea I will defenitly go back to this hostel.

This guesthouse is absolutely amazing. Good location (2-3mins from metro station) and (3mins to the pub district). Rooms are clean and facilities are good. The breakfast is delicious and the owner is very helpful and friendly. I will definitely stay there again.

I stayed at the hostel's extended branch, G Guesthome which was quite close to the main Guesthouse. It was very clean and welcoming like a home. Granted, there was not much space in the shared dorm I was in, but they provided a locker and large drawer for my things. It's in a good area with lots of eateries, close to the Itaewon Stn but without the noise.

• 30th Dec 2015

I have never felt so at home in a hostel before! Shrek made sure I had all the info I needed to have a great few days in Seoul. He even invited me to sit down with his family for lunch on my lat day before I headed to the airport. I can't say enough nice things about this hostel...

Awesome location and great staff!

The staff was amazing and the breakfast the best I have ever had in a hostel!!

• 4th Dec 2015

Great hostel in a a great location. Staff was friendly and eager to help, room was super clean (including the ensuite bathroom) and the location was super convenient. I will def return to G Guest House next time Im in Seoul.

This is the place to stay in Korea very friendly staff and homely feel nice area to chill out in. And very conveniently located in Itaewon, which is definitely the city to be in Korea. Plenty of shops and restaurants available and reasonably priced

• 20th Nov 2015

Nice place, try to help you for everything. All the staff are kind. I definitivily recommand this place.

They were so lovely they really made everyone feel welcome like family. So clean everything. I will definitely be back to Korea as they made my experience wonderful!

Great location near the subway and a lot of bars in Itaewon. The rooms were clean and they also gave free breakfast. The staff were very helpful as well. Usually the have BBQs and beer pong nights over the weekend, but the week I send it was not very full of people and kind of quiet. They also had free laundry though which was nice

Enjpyed a pleasurable three days. Very sociable staff and welcoming. Thanks Shrek ... I'll be back i. december.

Awesome Place, Facilities Top Notch.Ideal Location: bars, restos, clubs, metro. Staff was Also Wonderful, Shout out to Richard and Johnny! I only talked to Shrek for a short while, such a pity, he is a really cool and nice guy i bet it would have been interesting to have talked with him more. Also met some very good people here!

Great location and fantastic staff.