Superb 395 Total Reviews
Superb 395 Total Reviews
G Guest House Itaewon In Seoul Located at 14-38, Bogwang-ro 60-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul Seoul 140-858 14-38, Bogwang-ro 60-gil, Yongsan-gu
94% 395
37.5333772 126.9950301
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
26th Nov 2016

I had a great stay at G Guesthouse in Itaewon! The staff were very accommodating, even though it was clear they didn't all have the same mastery of their online booking system. The room I stayed in was spacious and clean, and the ensuite bathroom very well kept. I also enjoyed the common space/reception area and the chances I had to meet other travelers there, as well as eat the complimentary breakfast (toast, eggs, cereal, coffee). I would stay here again!

23rd Nov 2016

Great hostel and even better manager/owner, Shrek. He went out of his way to give us suggestions and walked us out to the street with gifts when we checked out. Great location and clean.

22nd Nov 2016

They were very hospitable. I loved the proximity to everything.

15th Nov 2016

Shrek, the owner of the hostel is amazing! He's so down to earth and humble. It was like having a helpful big brother in Seoul! The hostel itself was clean, and in a great location in Seoul.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
9th Nov 2016

I really enjoyed my four-night stay in G Guest House. Great location for exploring the city, clean rooms and friendly service. It would have been nice to have had a common room for socializing/relaxing, but given the central location this is understandable. Thanks a lot! Will recommend to friends.

• USA, Female, 18-24
8th Nov 2016

We had such a great time at G Guesthouse! The staff was extremely helpful and the breakfast was a great way to start out each adventure. Shrek (the owner) even let me borrow a jacket because I was not preared for the weather. :) The DMZ tour they reccomended was very cool and the nightlife in Itaewon was my favorite. Nearby is an amazing Bath house that I would recommend during yor time there: Itaewon Land. It is just up the street from G Guesthouse. Get a full body scrub!!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
6th Nov 2016

I had such an excellent stay here. The staff were knowledgeable, friendly, and very helpful. The rooms were comfortable, the people I met were great and the location is super close to the metro station which made getting around the main sights and districts very easy. Definitely, definitely recommended.

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
5th Nov 2016

Best bang for the buck. Very central. Very nice personell.

• Morocco, Male, 25-30
30th Oct 2016

I really liked my stay here, they made the beginning of my trip memorable. The staff is very nice, a team of international young people always having fun and sharing it with hosts. The rooms are clean and well furnished The only thing I wish it was different is the shower to be separated from the toilets, but I think it's common in hostels in Korea, so you just have to deal with it I would definitely recommend this hostel :-)

• England, Male, 31-40
30th Oct 2016

Fantastic hostel just a few minutes walk from the bars & restaurants in Itaewon. Very social atmosphere, and super easy to make friends. I stayed in the 8 bed dorm. The ensuite bathroom can be a little frustrating as if the room is full, you may have to wait your turn to take a shower in the morning. This didn't bother me, but a guy in my room was late for a meeting because he couldn't get in the shower quick enough. A few mosquitos flying around but nothing major. I will stay again.