G Guest House Itaewon In Seoul Reviews

14-38, Bogwang-ro 60-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea

I couldn't be happier with my stay at G Guesthouse. Everything was very clean, location was perfect, and breakfast was great. The staff was incredibly kind and even helped when I got sick during my trip. I would stay here again.

The hostel owners, Shrek and Fiona, were so friendly and spoke excellent English. I think they are the warmest and most welcoming people I have met in my year and a half in Korea. The room was also very nice. We stayed in 4 hostels on our trip, and when we walked into this one my friend said, Wow, this is nice. It's also centrally located in Itaewon and easy to find. A lot of the guests there were a bit noisy, and there are no quiet hours,but overall I'd still highly recommend it.

The best guesthouse I've been so far in Korea!

Great place for a weekend in Seoul, in Itaewon where you find many restaurants, bars and clubs to have fun!

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Colombia

Best hostel I've EVER stayed at! Amazing staff, so helpful and accommodating, fantastic location, would highly recommend for anyone!

• 19th Feb 2015

Probably the best hostel I have ever been to! The staff is very kind and friendly, they will answer all your question about Seoul and recommend you the best places to visit. The rooms are spacious and very clean, guests are provided with clean sheets and towels. The location is awesome, right in the center of Itaewon, few meters from the metro station. In the basement there is a cool common area where you can have a free breakfast and have the chance to meet other guests!

• 18th Feb 2015

Although G Guest house was my first hostel experience, it exceeded all of my expectations. If I ever return to Seoul, I will definitely consider staying here again.

• 18th Feb 2015

I have stayed in hostels all over Europe, Asia and South America and this has been the best experience I've had so far. The staff (Shrek, Fiona, Rafa and Jay) are the friendliest people you will ever meet. My stay in Seoul has been great mostly because of their warm reception and willingness to help and make you feel welcome as a big family. The location is great, next to the metro station, bars and restaurants. Very clean and modern facilities. 100% recommended!!

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Peru

Absolutely brilliant choice for anybody looking to travel to Seoul. The guys at G Guest house were very helpful from the beginning, sending an email confirming my booking and directions from the airport. The hostel is in a perfect location in Itaewon, just off the main street and Shrek and the gang go above and beyond to make you feel at home and tell you about what the city has to offer. The room was warm, bed comfortable, shower was hot, a decent breakfast included....what more could you want

I made a great choice by staying here. Really close to the metro, restaurants, shops, pubs & clubs. Beds are really comfortable. Toilets & showers inside your dorms. Super Clean & Safe. free washer/dryer & breakfast.The reception/lobby is the best place to meet people to hang out with. Service was awesome, thanks to the Staff. Good English! I also got to hang out with the owner Shrek, play some ping pong & eat some homemade local food with them for lunch. They will be opening another place soon.

If you are looking somewhere to stay in Seoul, I highly recommend G Guest House. It's right in the heart of Itaewon and right by the station which makes getting around super easy. The staff at the hostel make your stay even more amazing - they are super friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here again.

Great location, friendly staff, very clean rooms. Just a note though: I booked a bed in a female dorm, but the rooms are co-ed. If you have a preference, you could probably just let them know at check-in.

• 7th Feb 2015

Shrek and Fiona might just be the coolest guesthouse owners I've ever met. Location is great, rooms and bathrooms are clean, and the community room/lobby always has travelers hanging about. You couldn't ask for much more when you stay here. Pro Tip: Eat the free pringles in the common room, they're LOVELY!

Shrek and G Guesthouse team are super amazing to ensure their guests feel at home. Great secure location, roof top and breakfast. All my questions onon what to see and how to get around were always answered with kindness. Highly recommend!

The best hostel in Seoul!

• 28th Jan 2015
  • Mexico

Great hostel, cool place. Shrek (the owner) is an absolute legend!

Amazing staff!! It was a little hard to interact with other guest since there was a group of 40 nearly occupying the whole hostel and didn't really wanted to interact. But, as I said, amazing staff, perfect location and suuuuper clean! Would go here again!!

Amazing hostel with amazing staff! Great location and I wore my "I Heart Korea" badge, given to me by the owner Shrek, with pride in Japan!

I had a pleasant stay with G guesthouse! Shrek, Fiona, and Donkey (the owners) were super friendly. At night, it was a bit dark at the alley to the hostel, but since Seoul is a relatively safe city, it was no problem. It is close to some restaurants and mini market, and just about 150 m away to the subway station. Most importantly, very Moslem friendly!

• 8th Jan 2015
  • Indonesia

Such a great and friendly hostel, especially the staff. Highly recommend. Staff will not just help you out, but will try to be your friend as well. Good recommendations for things to see, places to go, and stuff to eat. Also have discounts to certain events in Korea like NANTA, which I also highly recommend.

• 3rd Jan 2015