GM Granada Hostel Reviews

Del Antiguo Hospital San Juan de Dios, media cuadra, Granada, Nicaragua

Well the hostel was really bad located, far away from the sentrum and in a bit more un- secured area. I also did not like that we didn't have a night guard! For eksempel some at the hostel lost their keys (got robbed), so anyone could get in to the hostel then. Otherwise i thought the atmosphere was good and the rooms were cute. I also think that they should have a breakfast offer, since the hostel not is located close to the sentrum. But the staff was nice, and I enjoyed my stay.

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Norway

Good hostel! Nice clean pool, great large well stocked kitchen, fairly comfortable beds, and friendly staff. The only downside is location which is a bit far from the center. Other than that we enjoyed our stay.

Fantastic place and accommodating staff.

• 28th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

It's located a bit far from the center- you can walk but it's scary at night. Great kitchen and commen areas but it's very hot in the rooms. Other then that, has a hotel feel like hostel and it's nice.