GOL Backpackers - Av Paulista Hostel Reviews

Rua Sao Carlos do Pinhal, 461, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Pros:Excellent location, friendly and helpful staff nice hipster decoration. Cons: .Not enough air circulation specially in ground floor rooms.It is also not the most clean room in Sao Paulo. I was coughing a lot .If you opened the windows, you will get mosquitoes .There is a bar at the hotel, voice is so loud till at least 1:00 a.m. Doors and walls are not well isolated .Bar clients(and anybody else)can access your room!

Great location to Avenida Paulista!! I liked the theme of the hostel and staff was very nice. Breakfast included was a big plus!

Amazing location just off av. Paulista. Good tele to watch the football. Showers could have been warmer and I felt a little like anyone could walk in as the front door was often open but apart from that I really enjoyed my stay here and would recommend to others