GOL Backpackers Ubatuba Hostel Reviews

Rua Luis Tatana, n. 141, Ubatuba, Brazil

The address is wrong at the website, to start. One of the dorms is connected to the reception, which makes the dorm very noisy. It seems to have a mouse family living in the rooftop and late at night you can hear their noise. Shower are outside and breakfast is really rubbish. I wouldnt recommend it

• 18th Apr 2014

I couldn't go there because I had a problem with my bus but they are correct and I wasn't charged for the night, thanks. Just one thing, the website says that you can pay with credit/debit card at the arrive but by email I've been informed that you can't.

Tudo bém (friendly, clean, next to some beaches, kitchen, free caipis in the pool ...) except for the breakfast. This could have been more diverse, with more fruits etc. But generally: Tudo bém! ;)