GSpot Party Hostel - Lisbon

9.0
Superb 1735 Total Reviews

• Australia, All Male Group, 18-24
17th Sep 2017

Tiiiiiiiiiight. Best hostel ive stayed at. Staff were the highlight, honestly hard to distinguish between staff and guest they were that chill, even washed our dishes... insane. And Nimi (I think) was insanely helpful and has the best voice. Cheap as drinks cheap as dinner

• Australia, Male, 18-24
15th Sep 2017

This is the best place I've ever stayed! Facilities are nice, greatest atmosphere, great family dinners, and great pub crawl. The staff is the best, 10/10 would recommend, especially Hayden, Bobby, Cassie, and Kyle for the alcohol swabs! I'll definitely be back!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
13th Sep 2017

This hostel had one of the best atmosphere i have had through out my euro trip!! the staff were so friendly and welcoming. the facitilies were really amazing such as the bathrooms the were constently being checked and tended too which was a huge bonus! they have the nicest family dinners which was definetly the highlight of the stay as the food is amazing and it is quiet cheap too !!! would recommend the pubcrawl as it was such a blast. overall such an amazing hostel, would 100% recommend!

12th Sep 2017

STAY HERE! Seriously a few of the best days of my life. SO fun. The people you meat are simply amazing and hilarious. Some of the staff are super great, like Kyle and the manager, but some of the staff is too cool and can't be bothered, mostly the other girls. The wifi is good, breakfast is pretty crappy, lockers are completely falling apart and terrible, not always super clean, beds are packing in tiiight into the rooms. But all worth it. And don't buy the pub crawl, it's a rip off.

Thank you for your review. We're so glad you had a great time. For breakfast we have FREE coffee, tea & toast and for 4 euros you can upgrade to Pancakes, French Toast or Ham & Cheese Toasties that come with juice and fruit! We also check the lockers daily and have full time cleaning staff who work from 7:30am-11:00pm and clean the rooms & bathrooms several times a day, we wish you told us about your experience, we would have addressed it right away :) We hope you come back to visit us again soon!

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
12th Sep 2017

Ive never left a hostel review on my entire trip. G spot went above and beyond any hostel Ive ever had. First my grocerys were accidently thrown out. The staff immediately went to the store that day and bought me a whole new bag of food! Later I left my towel in the bathroom (stupid me) and it was gone later. The staff gave me a whole new towel for free to keep for the rest of my trip! Extra credit to Nim for her help and Kyle for making everyone feel welcomed and included in the fun!

• ainaraalmeida3482
  • Spain, Female, 18-24
11th Sep 2017

I had an awesome time at GSpot! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, they were hanging out with us just as much as the other backpackers. Shoutout to Kyle, he was awesome! The people there were super fun and interactive! Definitely a party type hostel but so much fun if that's what you're looking for! The bathrooms were a little dirty but it's to be expected since there's only 3 for the entire floor. The location was exceptional. Walking distance from everything you need. 100% recommend

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
9th Sep 2017

I haven't written a hostel review ever in my life, but if any hostel deserves a good review this on does! G spot hostel is brilliant! Group dinners every night creating the best family atmosphere and an ideal way to meet people! Same again in the mornings with pancakes for breakfast! The staff are amazing! From the moment I arrived they made me feel welcome and at home, I was shown the best places on a map of Lisbon, they helped me carry bags up to my room and were always keen for a chat!! ❤️ X

• Canada, Female, 18-24
7th Sep 2017

Had a really good time here! Staff are really knowledgeable and fun. Would definitely go back with young people!

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
7th Sep 2017

Sweet staff, good deals on alcohol. Regular parties. Disappointed that the "free breakfast" was just toast unless you paid 4 euros for pancakes and French toast. Dinner is usually about 7-15euros and it includes an awesome drink deal (2 drinks + dinner, all you can drink sangria for 2 hours + dinner, etc.) The staff was really helpful for all inquires!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
6th Sep 2017

The best hostel I've stayed at hands down. I don't know where to begin with how great my experience has been. From the amazingly good looking, friendly, hospitable staff to the nightly EPIC dinners, the daily hangs and the nightly benders I could not have had a better time. This place has become a home to me and I am finding it hard to leave! If you want a good time, good friends, good food, and good nights out, there is literally no other option in Lisbon. Do yourself a favour & stay at GSPOT

×