Gabriel Hostel Reviews

Vasile Saftu 41 A, Brasov, Brasov, Romania

I had a lovely time in Gabriel hostel. I arrived 4 hours late but was still warmly welcomed by Flavia. She is knowledgeable, open minded , great to talk with and she gave me excellent advice about Brasov and the surrounding area. The hostel itself is as clean as they come and the thick mattress are great after a long journey. If I was to visit Brasov again I would stay again. Thank you Flavia.

Thanks James, you are welcome anytime!

Quiet and clean hostel in a great location. Easy to get to by bus from the train station and short walking distance to downtown Brasov. Rooms and beds are newly renovated and very comfortable. Clean shared bathroom with hot showers. Secure front gate to get into the hostel. Flavia and Gabriel were excellent hosts, and we were able to hire Gabriel as a tour guide for day trips out of Brasov.

Thank you girls!

Very nice, quiter hostel and friendly staff! Everything was really clean and tidy, security good and it is right in old town Brasov. Currently under renovation but that never got in the way, and it will look super nice when finished. Thanks guys for everything!

• 26th Jun 2014

Thank you guys and I'm glad you liked Brasov and our hostel!

Spotlessly clean, big rooms, very new facilities (part of it under renovation right now, so I might be even better in the future). About 15 minutes walking to the Old Town Square, in a very quiet neighborhood, what makes it really great if you get there with a car. Lots of free parking around . Basic Breakfast included. The staff is very nice and eager to help, and recommend stuff to do and places to go in and around Brassov. It could use a common area. Would stay again.

Thanks and enjoy the rest of the trip in Romania :)