Gabriel House Guest House Reviews

Summerhill North, Cork, Ireland

One of the best places I've stayed! I spent a few nights at the B&B while waiting to find permanent accommodation in Cork. The staff were very friendly and helped me to get organised. They even provided my with a take out breakfast for an early morning journey on the train. The rooms were very clean, and the whole building was well taken care of. Great location too - less than 5 minute walk to the train station, and less than 10 minutes to city center. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Another lovely stay here. The staff remembered us from the previous year too. We would highly recommend it when staying in Cork but be warned it is up quite a steep hill if you are walking home after a night out.

View all Cork Bed and Breakfasts