Gaia Guesthouse

Superb 117 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 117 Total Reviews

13th Jun 2017

This was by far one of the nicest places I have stayed ever. It was clean, super safe (3 keys and a code), and it has an awesome location. The staff is also amazing, the owner is super sweet and it is obvious how much she cares about the guesthouse and her guests. She even let me leave my luggage at the hotel until about 8pm the day I checked out!

10th Jun 2017

The hospitality made this stay a 10+. From coffee in the kitchen, free use of the washer, and genuine concern that I love Budapest- I felt like I was staying the home of a dear friend. The bath is shared but there are two separate showers and two WCs see it is no problem. Excellent location. I highly recommend.

17th May 2017

Great Hosts. Quiet and Secure location

4th May 2017

The hostel was lovely. I stayed here at the start of my Europe trip and at its end. Judith is a wonderful owner. The place is cozy, not loud, and its location is very convenient. Highly recommend!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
24th Mar 2017

Quiet, it's pretty much just you and your traveling group. Not a party place. And you have like 3 keys to get in plus a passcode.. so safe .. staff was amazing and very helpful.