Gaius Roma B&B Reviews

Viale Giulio Cesare 78, Rome, Italy

Marco e Lina were very nice and helpful. They were able to give me directions and help me decide when I needed to leave for my tours and flight. They were always warm and welcoming when I spoke with them. I had to leave early on Monday morning for my flight and they even left breakfast for me to take with since they would not be there at such an early hour. The breakfast on the other days wasn't too extravegant, but it was enough to get you through the morning and have a little something extra.

• 28th Nov 2014

The host Marco and Nina were fantastic. Very nice people. The rooms are big and clean and the breakfast is good.

• 3rd Oct 2014

I have only positive things to say about Gaius Roma B&B. From the nice and friendly hosts, making you feel very welcomed and comfortable, to a convenient location 2 steps from a subway station and 10 min walk from the Vatican city. The breakfast was wonderful and the hole experience was great. I had private bathroom, but a shared one wouldn't be a problem either. When in Rome next time I will definitely stay there again.

• 31st Aug 2014

Location is great, just outside the metro. Gay-friendly. Marco and Linda are very friendly are helpful. Bathroom was clean but old. Great breakfast too!

Great stay, good location, breakfast in bed is great

• 14th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Marco and Lina were utterly fantastic! Very friendly and hospitable. The location is super close to the tube station, and 5 mins walk from the Vatican. Staying on this side of the river felt much nicer than near the station. Being a gay couple we sometimes get not so friendly looks from the staff of establishments, but Marco and Lina where just so super dooper! :)

• 11th Jul 2014
  • South Africa

My sister and I went to Italy and Greece for two weeks at the beginning of July. We stayed at Gaius Roma for our first two nights and everything was perfect there. The people who ran it were so cute and so helpful. Our room was great, bathrooms clean, breakfast great. It was definitely the best place we stayed at while in Europe, and I would definitely stay there again if I ever go back to Rome.

LOVE THIS PLACE! Marco and Lina speak decent English and recommend a lot of good, cheap places to eat. They are 5 min from the Vatican and their rooms are huge. They serve such a large breakfast we got snacks and lunch (salami, cheese, and bread) out of it too! It's right by the metro. If I go back to Rome I will only stay here. Not a party place but you can still meet nice people to go out with there. LOVED IT! One down side is no air conditioning, but I'd still stay there again.

We had a great stay at gauis roma. The owners Marco and Lena were very generous and kind. The room was clean and fresh. The B

• 21st Jun 2014