Gaius Roma B&B Reviews

Viale Giulio Cesare 78, Rome, Italy

Loved our stay! Great location and very nice staff!

Marco e Lina were very nice and helpful. They were able to give me directions and help me decide when I needed to leave for my tours and flight. They were always warm and welcoming when I spoke with them. I had to leave early on Monday morning for my flight and they even left breakfast for me to take with since they would not be there at such an early hour. The breakfast on the other days wasn't too extravegant, but it was enough to get you through the morning and have a little something extra.

• 28th Nov 2014

The host Marco and Nina were fantastic. Very nice people. The rooms are big and clean and the breakfast is good.

• 3rd Oct 2014