9.6
Superb 266 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 266 Total Reviews
Gaius Roma B&B Located at Viale Giulio Cesare 78, , Rome.
Italy
Rome 00192 Viale Giulio Cesare 78
96% 266
41.9092784 12.4570886
    Rooms available

11th Jun 2016

This was a great stay and the owners are so wonderful! They helped us with our airport travel and even supplied us with an early breakfast accommodation for our 7am flight. The shower was a little tricky with low to medium water pressure but nothing that would keep you from enjoying this B&B.

4th Jun 2016

I had an amazing time at Gaius Roma and it's going to go down as one of the best places I've stayed in my trip to Italy. I strongly recommend it to people travelling to Rome. The location is amazing (next to a metro, 5mins to Vatican), the owners Marco & Lina are a delight and very helpful, the price is budget-friendly and the room was big, clean and very welcoming. The huge breakfast delivered to my room was a huge plus too. There's also a fridge/kitchen if you want to pack lunches.

• England, Female, 25-30
27th May 2016

I highly recommend Gaius Roma! I traveled to Rome as a solo woman and felt completely safe and welcomed during my stay. Marco and Lina are warm and friendly hosts who made me feel at home. I also appreciate privacy when I travel which I had throughout my time here. The B&B is within 5 minutes walking distance to the Vatican and easy to walk to the other famous sites of Rome. Great breakfast, too! Grazie mille Marco e Lina!

• USA, Couple, 25-30
25th May 2016

Marco and Lena are absolutely amazing! They are extremely accomadating and made us feel so welcome. They are also very knowledgeable about the area so they gave great directions and advice. The location is perfect and the breakfast was always delicious! Very highly recommended!

2nd Apr 2016

Marco and his wife are AWESOME hosts - they will take care of you and try to have drink at least 3 cups of coffee/cappuccino before you're done w breakfast. I'm not kidding they are super accommodating and let us use their phone when we were trying to change our flight. Rooms and beds are nice and big, and location is prime - 5 mins from Vatican and right next to Octaviano metro station. One of the best places we stayed while in Europe.

10th Mar 2016

Charming in all respects. Hosts were wonderful. Beds comfy. Breakfast was lovely. Shower took a bit getting used to but when we did, it was fine. Highly recommend this b&b to all visitors!

• Czech Republic, Couple, 18-24
18th Feb 2016

Great location directly on metro station Ottaviano. Marco and Lina were very friendly and kind. Exactly fulfilling idea of Bed and breakfast :)

• Germany, Male, 31-40
5th Feb 2016

We had an amazing stay at Gaius Roma. Lina and Marco are just great. Very friendly and helpful to all our concerns. The location is in short walking distance to the Vatican and the Metro. The room was sweet and clean with nice furniture. A kitchen and washing machine are also there if you needed it. Would definitely visit there again!

• Tunisia, Mixed Group, 18-24
28th Dec 2015

We had the best hostel experience ever. Actually, it felt more like home as than a hostel thanks to the infinite hospitality of Marco en Lena. Mohamed, Tunisia.