Superb 273 Total Reviews
Superb 273 Total Reviews
Gaius Roma B&B Located at Viale Giulio Cesare 78, , Rome.
Italy
Rome 00192 Viale Giulio Cesare 78
97% 273
41.9092784 12.4570886
    Rooms available

19th Aug 2016

Marco and his wife were exceptionally friendly-the most kind and warm heartened people I've met. The B&B was right at Ottaviano Subway stop which allows for perfect and easy transport throughout Rome-especially if you get a 24 or 72 hour transportation ticket. The room that we were given was very big and spacious! Overall, I'd definitely book again with this B&B!

• England, Male, 25-30
31st Jul 2016

a pleasant surprise a gem of a bnb strongly recommend this place marco is very friendly along with his wife. we arrived late but yet he had stuff in place nothing was to much.

• New Zealand, Couple, 18-24
1st Jul 2016

This is a home away from home. The hosts are amazing people and are happy to help at any time. Would definately recommend to all. Also it is right beside the metro so getting anywhere is very easy

30th Jun 2016

We had a lovely time staying here. The location was fabulous. A fantastic deal for the price overall!

• USA, Couple, 25-30
19th Jun 2016

The couple who runs the B&B could not have been nicer. I was nervous at first to stay at one since it was my first time, but they made it feel like a second home. If there was anything wrong or we needed accommodations, they were able to help immediately. Overall, it was a great experience.

11th Jun 2016

This was a great stay and the owners are so wonderful! They helped us with our airport travel and even supplied us with an early breakfast accommodation for our 7am flight. The shower was a little tricky with low to medium water pressure but nothing that would keep you from enjoying this B&B.

4th Jun 2016

I had an amazing time at Gaius Roma and it's going to go down as one of the best places I've stayed in my trip to Italy. I strongly recommend it to people travelling to Rome. The location is amazing (next to a metro, 5mins to Vatican), the owners Marco & Lina are a delight and very helpful, the price is budget-friendly and the room was big, clean and very welcoming. The huge breakfast delivered to my room was a huge plus too. There's also a fridge/kitchen if you want to pack lunches.

• England, Female, 25-30
27th May 2016

I highly recommend Gaius Roma! I traveled to Rome as a solo woman and felt completely safe and welcomed during my stay. Marco and Lina are warm and friendly hosts who made me feel at home. I also appreciate privacy when I travel which I had throughout my time here. The B&B is within 5 minutes walking distance to the Vatican and easy to walk to the other famous sites of Rome. Great breakfast, too! Grazie mille Marco e Lina!

• USA, Couple, 25-30
25th May 2016

Marco and Lena are absolutely amazing! They are extremely accomadating and made us feel so welcome. They are also very knowledgeable about the area so they gave great directions and advice. The location is perfect and the breakfast was always delicious! Very highly recommended!

2nd Apr 2016

Marco and his wife are AWESOME hosts - they will take care of you and try to have drink at least 3 cups of coffee/cappuccino before you're done w breakfast. I'm not kidding they are super accommodating and let us use their phone when we were trying to change our flight. Rooms and beds are nice and big, and location is prime - 5 mins from Vatican and right next to Octaviano metro station. One of the best places we stayed while in Europe.