Galapagos Natural Life Reviews

Joaqui­n Pinto 145, Quito, Ecuador

Very friendly stuff, nice and clean room, delicious breakfast. The only thing I didnt like that much is that you cant use the kitchen before about 6pm. But I really can recommend this hostel and I will come again!

I was lucky to get a big comfy room, they also have really small ones. You don't meet a lot of people there though, as they don't have a comfy lounge area, it is really quiet. Overall a good stay, but can be topped.

Staff were lovely and very caring

• 20th Sep 2014

Wonderful place to stay. The best breakfast we've had yet, nice spacious room, warm showers, a TV and DVD player in the room, which was a real treat! The hospitality of the staff was fantastic and we felt very welcome. Thanks.

View all Quito Bed and Breakfasts