Galapagos Natural Life Reviews

Joaqui­n Pinto 145, Quito, Ecuador

There was no wifi the whole time I was there, they kept saying it'll be fixed tomorrow but that never happened.. Most of the staff there is very friendly except I found the girl at the desk during the day to be very rude because I wanted to change hostels because my friend wasn't even allowed in for lunch.. Although the breakfast there is very good.. Wouldn't reccommend this hostel

No good stayng 4 me... They ve been no helpful.... If you don t want spend your money whit them.....you are non welcome

The staff was really helpful and my room was perfectly clean. Thanks a lot!

Very friendly stuff, nice and clean room, delicious breakfast. The only thing I didnt like that much is that you cant use the kitchen before about 6pm. But I really can recommend this hostel and I will come again!

I was lucky to get a big comfy room, they also have really small ones. You don't meet a lot of people there though, as they don't have a comfy lounge area, it is really quiet. Overall a good stay, but can be topped.

View all Quito Bed and Breakfasts