Galapagos Natural Life Reviews

Joaqui­n Pinto 145, Quito, Ecuador

Location was awesome, breakfast was nice but shower was cold

There was no wifi the whole time I was there, they kept saying it'll be fixed tomorrow but that never happened.. Most of the staff there is very friendly except I found the girl at the desk during the day to be very rude because I wanted to change hostels because my friend wasn't even allowed in for lunch.. Although the breakfast there is very good.. Wouldn't reccommend this hostel

No good stayng 4 me... They ve been no helpful.... If you don t want spend your money whit them.....you are non welcome

The staff was really helpful and my room was perfectly clean. Thanks a lot!

Although they advertise use of a kitchen, this is not allowed. I was unable to cook food I had purchased in the kitchen and it caused an argument between staff. Don't advertise there is a kitchen.

Very friendly stuff, nice and clean room, delicious breakfast. The only thing I didnt like that much is that you cant use the kitchen before about 6pm. But I really can recommend this hostel and I will come again!

I was lucky to get a big comfy room, they also have really small ones. You don't meet a lot of people there though, as they don't have a comfy lounge area, it is really quiet. Overall a good stay, but can be topped.

Staff were lovely and very caring

• 20th Sep 2014

Wonderful place to stay. The best breakfast we've had yet, nice spacious room, warm showers, a TV and DVD player in the room, which was a real treat! The hospitality of the staff was fantastic and we felt very welcome. Thanks.

I really enjoyed my stay - I stayed on the tail end of my trip, so it was great to stay in a more "homey" place rather than a party hostel. Their breakfast was the best breakfast I had on my trip. There are more fun hostels out there, but I enjoyed my stay here for what I was looking for.

The bathroom in the private room was not good and the wifi didn't work at the room.

We had a private room out the back, quiet and comfortable. Room was cold, but beds were warm. Friendly staff, easy to deal with. Location was good, close to our tour operator, nice food, the bank and easy to find. Unfortunately she charged us full price again, ignoring the booking fee already paid. WiFi and free water available.

Reasons not to go this hostel: 1. nobody speaks English 2.Too noisy from police car, dog barking,kids play 3. No hot water for shower and it is so cold to take cold shower 4. Cahrge you 1 dollar for add extra hot water for my tea for the breakfast 5.no daily bedding or cleaning at all But the man owner is a very nice person and always try to help you as requested.

Brealfast good.........Made individually.

Good location, just down the street from the main square in the Mariscal. The owners are very helpful. We needed to get up early for a flight. They gave us a wake up call, called a taxi for us and also gave us a little bag of fruit for breakfast.It's a quiet hostel. The one next door sounded a bit like a night club with the music coming from it. Our hostel was very quiet - good for a night's sleep. It's a very plain hostel though, a little worn and not much atmosphere or a nice place to relax.

Really nice family-run hostel with charismatic Luz at the helm. Basic but clean rooms and far enough away from main drag of La Mariscal to be able to sleep. I would stay there again.

Lovely family with a lovely hostel. Very helpful and didn´t complain when we told them we had to wake them up to let us out at 4am so we could catch an early flight. Hostel is close to everything in La Mariscal.

We arrived at 1am to find that they had given our private room to someone else, despite us having confirmed our late arrival beforehand. They then charged us the same price as a private room for 2 beds in a dorm and would not include the deposit already paid on hostel world! Horrible experience.

Delicious breakfast, and incredibly wonderful and helpful staff!

Amazing hostel with amazing people. The owners are like a family and they treat you well and help you with anything. Breakfast is really good and healthy. Mama showed us how to make empanadas one night: everyone crowding in the kitchen making empanadas and having fun. Really nice experience here. Facilities are good, bathrooms are clean. Good location by the Mariscal Area, but a few blocks away so it's not too loud. Right across the street is the trolley station to take you anywhere.

View all Quito Bed and Breakfasts