Galeazzi - Basily B&B Reviews

Gob. Valdez 323, Ushuaia, Argentina

I loved staying here. My hosts were both just fantastic. They were very helpful in letting me know about the options in Ushuaia. I loved the fact that you had to walk a little to get to it, it was nice to be in a regular neighborhood. I would highly recommend this B & B. It was a great starting point to an awesome vacation.

One of the nicest hostel my girlfriend and me ever had. It's located in the house of the owners and this leads to a very warm, friendly and familiar atmosphere. The owners are helping with recommendations for Sightseeingtours, Restaurants or other things to do or not to do in Ushuaia. We can highly recommend this hostel for your stay in Ushuaia!

Alexander and Frances are excellent, homely hosts. They made sure that we had everything we needed. The cabins were very good value for money, and just a short walk up the hill from the main street. I would stay there again in preference to the hotels.

• 7th Jan 2015

Wonderful people giving excellent advice about their beautiful city. Couldn't have had a better stay. Will remember it always, especially the friendliness of our hosts.

• 5th Jan 2015

Fantastic host. They are happy to help the guests.

• 25th Dec 2014