Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
- A Reservation may be cancelled up to 5 days before the arrival at NO CHARGE.
- Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay. In case of early check in or late check out guests are charged up to 50% the price for one night, at the booked price.
- In case of No-show the customer’s credit card is charged the whole reservation price for the entire arranged stay, and the booking is considered cancelled for the entire stay.
The total price of the reservation will be charged on the day of booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
RECEPTION WORKING HOURS: from 13:00 till 23:00
Check-in: from 13:00 till 23:00
Check-out: due to 11:00 am.
Fees for group reservations:
• Late check-in fee (after 23:00) - 30 EUR for the whole group
• Shuttle transport from/to the airport: 3 EUR/person
• Security deposit for damages: 10 EUR per person due at reception upon arrival. The full amount of the deposit will be refunded upon departure, in case there are no damages.
Please note, if you are travelling with own vehicle, there is a secured paid parking near the property.
EACH ROOM INCLUDES:
Free Wi-Fi Internet
Free clean and fresh sheets, blanket, pillow and towel.
24h HOT Water
80-channel cable TV; TV sets for all Private Rooms!
FREE use of Hair dryer and Iron
24h Room Access
Air Conditioning: 3 EUR per day
Parking: there is a paid parking lot near the guestrooms: 6 EUR per day.
We offer private single, double, triple, quadruple and group guestrooms, and group accommodation for up to 38 people. Some rooms come with private others with shared bathrooms.
All services and extra fees for group reservations will be negotiated separately
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.