6.1
Good 48 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 48 Total Reviews
Galiani GuestRooms Located at 70, bul. Hristo Botev, , Sofia.
Bulgaria
Sofia 1303 70, bul. Hristo Botev
61% 48
42.7003329 23.3163041
    Rooms available

• Spain, Female, 41+
28th Aug 2016
7.7

I booked room with bath and after paying taught me the room without a bathroom. I had to say I had paid bedroom with bathroom with what he told me I would have to go to the same hostel but at 7 located at the beginning of the street, about 20 minutes. He showed me the pictures online were curiously I saw on the website this means that when the booking is made you have to go to a hostel when in fact it is another.

7th Aug 2016
4.6

Quartier désagréable. Propreté moyenne. Un pommeau de douche au dessus des toilettes en guise de salle de bain, presque impossible de prendre une douche. Accueille convenable. Les chambres restent correctes.