Galiani Hostel Reviews

70, bul. Hristo Botev, Sofia, Bulgaria

We arived late, and the receptionist was tired, but very polite and very nice to us although i think we might have wke him up. The room we booked was clean, spacious and all in all very good. The bathroom was a bit far away from the room, but i was ok with it.

Awful stay. Made me feel very uncomfortable. I booked a private twin with shared bathroom because I'm travelling with a male friend, but did not receive this. If I wanted separate beds I had to stay in a room with 'many gypsies', the owner said this to almost scare us. Didn't sleep well as I felt very unsafe in the room. Unclean. Situated in a very spooky place. Avoid at all cost. Had to pay €4 extra because they didn't have our room, we didn't want to argue because the man who le

Great hostel in a perfect downtown location. Ivo is a very friendly guy who runs a great hostel. Speaks great english too!

• 19th May 2015