Galilee Bedouin Camplodge Reviews

Hilf Tabash, Galilee, Israel

Hi the owner was very nice. However the constant dog barking at night and the loud individuals the First night up till 1am made for a rough sleep. I woke up the next morning, bites all over my right arm. The hot water only lasted 2 minutes and the bathroom facilities up a dirt path.. Also the road is rough I came out the next morning and my tire was flat. I will say it was a very interesting experien Also I paid in cash and the owner charge my credit card. NOT FOR FAMILIES.

We had a great time totally alone in this big tent-friendly staff-super herbs in the garden and very tasteful oliveoil. Thank you, shalom Dagmar und Karin

• 20th Oct 2013