Galina's Flat Reviews

Chaplygina Str 8 -35, Moscow, Russia

Galina´s flat is OK, Galina is friendly and helpful. It is an old flat with old furniture, but everything worked well and it was clean. It is a chance to experience how common people of Moscow live. Not for people searching party atmosphere. I would stay again and recommend. Location is very good - only 20min pleasant walk from Red Square. Few minutes walk - several local restaurants, supermarket, big shopping mall in Kurksaya train station. I would stay again and recommend.

I arrived too early. At 5:30 in the morning. The owner, Galina, was so mad and she yelled at me. It was raining and otherwise, I would have stayed out. I couldn't figure out why she was so mad, and she treated me really bad during the whole day. Why?! Because she wanted to ask me for more money, because she opened the door for me. All she wanted was money for an ''early check in''. If not, she wanted me to leave the following day at 6 am (same time I had checked in the previous night). Terrible

Galina's Flat is worth it because of the price and localization. So cheap and very in the center, but the cleaning is totally absent. The wc is separate from the bath but has a window in common, both very dirty so that is better you to don't touch anything. The beds are comfortable for sleep, the house is hot, not noise and the wifi works well. The woman is nice and she gives you keys for you. You can use the kitchen, but it's kind of untidy and messy. In summary it's a good place to save money.

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Spain

There were 3 free cats going around.

If you want to stay in an international, all-party, standard hostel, this is NOT the place to go, because Galina's place is more about intimacy, nice conversations and friendship in a real Moscow apartment where you will feel as visiting a friend or a relative... a Russian one :) Galina is extremely welcoming and nice, and so are her guests (and her cats) . Flat is located in a nice central area. I will definitely stay again here whenever I come back to Moscow. (Ricardo, Colombia)

View all Moscow Bed and Breakfasts