Galina's Flat Reviews

Chaplygina Str 8 -35, Moscow, Russia

Galina and Sergey were extremely welcoming and helpful in directions and advice, and transportation from the airport. The flat was v traditional soviet with a separate toilet and washroom. The decor and furnishings were old but clean(ish), unfortunately the main facilities were not hygenic. Only a 20 minute walk from the Red Square, very close to bars and the metro. Worth noting, although no fault of Galinas, the building stairway to the flat is extremely smelly and filthy-we were heaving.

Galina is a very friendly lady who speaks English as well and who is ready to help. I felt very safe in her house. If I go back I'll visit her again.

Galina´s flat is OK, Galina is friendly and helpful. It is an old flat with old furniture, but everything worked well and it was clean. It is a chance to experience how common people of Moscow live. Not for people searching party atmosphere. I would stay again and recommend. Location is very good - only 20min pleasant walk from Red Square. Few minutes walk - several local restaurants, supermarket, big shopping mall in Kurksaya train station. I would stay again and recommend.

I arrived too early. At 5:30 in the morning. The owner, Galina, was so mad and she yelled at me. It was raining and otherwise, I would have stayed out. I couldn't figure out why she was so mad, and she treated me really bad during the whole day. Why?! Because she wanted to ask me for more money, because she opened the door for me. All she wanted was money for an ''early check in''. If not, she wanted me to leave the following day at 6 am (same time I had checked in the previous night). Terrible

View all Moscow Bed and Breakfasts