9.2
Superb 128 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 128 Total Reviews
Galina's Flat Located at Chaplygina Str 8 -35, , Moscow.
Russia
Moscow 105062 Chaplygina Str 8 -35
92% 128
55.7634526 37.6467132
    Rooms available

• Italy, Male, 18-24
24th Mar 2016

Galina's Flat is located in a great position to explore the city. Galina is a friendly lady that knows English and is extremely nice. The hostel is warm and located in an apartment so it is really small. I'd really recommend it.

• Armenia, Female, 18-24
5th Mar 2016

I went to this hostel with my friend. I really liked Galina's flat. Galina and Sergey were so kind and hospitable. I would really recommend this hostel. Because it's almost city center, u 1 metro station will bring you to the Red Square. The territory was really awesome. We went there at the beginning of March and it was cold in Moscow, but Galina's house is really warm, we even opened a window. One day Galina knocked our door and gave us russian pancakes "blinis". It was very kind of he