Galini Pension Reviews

Ios Island, Ios Cyclades, Ios, Greece

Very close to the beach. Nicer than the more famous beach around the coast. Getting to the town centre took about 15/20 mins by walking up some fairly steep stairs. I had a private room that had a balcony and on suite. Room had a fridge, sink, plates and cutlery. There was a supermarket and restaurants by the port around the corner. Staff were very nice and friendly. Room cleaned everyday and provided new towels too. I was there in the off season and therefore everywhere was very quiet.

Staff was very helpful, close to the beach, but a long walk to city center. I had a private, so facilities were excellent. After hours no one is there, and it's all quite open, so security is not great, but there are locks on the doors

Really nice place spacious and relaxing wifi worked perfect Staff we're very helpful The location is tucked away just off the port Great value for money would highly recommend this place if ur on a budget

We absolutely loved our stay here. The staff were amazing (picking us up from the port despite the fact it's only a 5 minute walk) and making sure we were always happy. The room had everything we needed and the location was perfect - near the port and beach and just a bus ride from town and clubs and bars at €1.80. Would absolutely stay again!

Lovely little hotel, staff is excellent! Very clean rooms, pretty gardens and a pick-up from the port even though it is located very close to the port!

Awesome stay. Everything was amazing

• 18th Jul 2014

Amazing place. Close the beach and very nice staff.

This place is a gem! It's gorgeous, first of all, and the service was beyond all expectations. We not only got a ride from the port (even though it's more than close enough to walk), but the family who runs it drove us back to port when we left, printed our visas for us when we forgot them, and jumped into action to help when our wifi went down. They're a special family (son and mother I believe) and I wouldn't stay anywhere else next trip

• 1st Jul 2014

This was the best stay we had on our 4 week trip to Europe! The staff is amazing and will go out of their way to help you with any problem! The rooms are very nice and clean. An excellent value for your money. I was in an accident on Ios and they even drove me to the Dr. to get a check up. STAY HERE!!!!!