Galini Pension Reviews

Ios Island, Ios Cyclades, Ios, Greece

Best stay!!! For 18 euros a night, I got an awesome single room with amazing A/C, a mini fridge, a great double bed and a nice bathroom. Wifi was also perfect, I was able to watch movies online on my phone. I had such a relaxing stay, and it was just a 3 minute walk to the beach. Not a party place if that's what you're looking for, but if you're looking for peace and quiet this is it! The staff were really nice and helpful! I would stay here again 100% :) food was also great!

Thank you for the stay. You were very helpful and lovely. Would come back again. Thankyou for making our stay in Ios a good one :)

• 30th Aug 2015

Such an excellent place to stay and would highly recommend to other travellers! Comfortable double bed room (cleaned daily) with ensuite and with small kitchenette (bar fridge, sink, cutlery and plates) aircon and TV. The staff are very friendly and welcoming picking us up from the port (it's so close you can easily walk in 5mins) very close to the beach and mini market. We hired a quad bike for €25 for 24hrs and drove around the island, had such a fantastic time in Ios!

Such beautiful staff they made sure we had a great time and helped us with everything including the best place to seethe sunset to eat and transfers to the port which is less than 5 minutes walk! The property is absolutely gorgeous and right near the best beach. The village is not too far at all and it was good to stay a little out of the commotion! Thanks very much

I'd say this is the best place I have ever stayed! The staff is awesome! The environment is great, ideal to relax after partying hard in Ios! haha seriously It's really worth it! I do recommend this place...

BEST STAFF EVER!!! Such beautiful lovely people so so helpful and was a really gorgeous place to stay