Galini Pension Reviews

Ios Island, Ios Cyclades, Ios, Greece

Such beautiful staff they made sure we had a great time and helped us with everything including the best place to seethe sunset to eat and transfers to the port which is less than 5 minutes walk! The property is absolutely gorgeous and right near the best beach. The village is not too far at all and it was good to stay a little out of the commotion! Thanks very much

I'd say this is the best place I have ever stayed! The staff is awesome! The environment is great, ideal to relax after partying hard in Ios! haha seriously It's really worth it! I do recommend this place...

BEST STAFF EVER!!! Such beautiful lovely people so so helpful and was a really gorgeous place to stay