Galini Pension Reviews

Ios Island, Ios Cyclades, Ios, Greece

Awesome stay. Everything was amazing

• 18th Jul 2014

Amazing place. Close the beach and very nice staff.

This place is a gem! It's gorgeous, first of all, and the service was beyond all expectations. We not only got a ride from the port (even though it's more than close enough to walk), but the family who runs it drove us back to port when we left, printed our visas for us when we forgot them, and jumped into action to help when our wifi went down. They're a special family (son and mother I believe) and I wouldn't stay anywhere else next trip

• 1st Jul 2014

This was the best stay we had on our 4 week trip to Europe! The staff is amazing and will go out of their way to help you with any problem! The rooms are very nice and clean. An excellent value for your money. I was in an accident on Ios and they even drove me to the Dr. to get a check up. STAY HERE!!!!!