Gallery Hostel Porto Reviews

Rua Miguel Bombarda, 222, Porto, Portugal

Just excellent! The only negative thing I can say, is that we heard a lot of noise at night (other travellers, music)...but overall the best hostel I've stayed in so far. When I come back to Porto, I will definitely choose this hostel again!

Staff was excellent in providing information on Porto and recommendations for things to do, see, and eat. Room was clean and well kept.

Loved it! The staff were great, the place was really clean and really chilled out. I would definitely stay there again.

An excellent hostel. Fabulous atmosphere, Clean, Helpful friendly staff, Relaxed, Dinner menus excellent value and provided opportunity to meet other guests, Great breakfasts included, Spacious rooms, Free daily walking tour was very interesting.

Perfect space to relax, grow and exchange. all the lovely staff,great location and just a spirit of love and caring in the air! I could not imagine me staying in another place in Porto!

• 9th Dec 2015
  • Ukraine

After our Portugal round trip with a lot of great hostels I can say, this was the best hostel I have been. Very high standard, big rooms, very professional and nice staff, excellent Dinner incl. wine for 10 Euros, excellent free walking tour and a perfect breakfast with fresh fruit salad and selfmade cake. This hostel offered a better service as the most of the hotels.

Most of the staff were very kind and we enjoyed and appreciated the walking tour a lot. Drinks for the breakfast could be improved and the kitchen lady may be more kind. We stayed at 4 bed private family room which we loved. Thank you.

We would like to thank you for your comment. We're sorry to hear that you didn´t like the drinks at the breakfast that much and we apologize if the kitchen lady was not so nice! We normally get very good comments about breakfast and staff. We're a dedicated team and we're always trying to improve our work in order to have satisfied costumers. Please, tell us what did you find not so good. Wish you all the best. Thank you very much for your time. Best Regards, Inês Rodrigues

I met a lot of good people there include very nice and kind staffs.

• 6th Nov 2015
  • South Korea

Fantastic hostel in every respect - I can't recommend it enough!

• 5th Nov 2015

The extra few euro a night is worth it. Atmosphere, facilities and cleanliness are a stand out. The bar area, cinema room, zen garden, library, kitchen etc all great spaces provided to enjoy, for every mood. It was not rowdy, or too quiet. Free walking tour was great. Included breakfast great, with lovely kitchen staff. For a 6 bed room - 2 showers/toilets ensuite are really appreciated, no queuing! Only gripe - location. It's about 800m walk to the metro. But you are in the art district :)

The people there (guests and staff) are the best. The rest are top notch too. Only 15m uphill to get there from sao bento was a bit tough.

Great hostel with an artistic feel. It was easy to meet people and the rooms are huge. The nightly dinners and the daily yours are a great place to meet people. The hostel employees are really awesome too.

The location of the hostel is great, and the staff are extremely knowledgeable about the gem that is Porto. Consequently, we received some stellar recommendations. The washroom facilities are somewhat disappointing, and rooms could have been a little cleaner.

• 18th Oct 2015

Friendly helpful staff. Great tour of the city. Wonderful facilities. Meals a great way to meet other guests. Love the art work and decor. Great place to stay.

A great place to stay. So friendly. Met lots of people there. One of top 5 best hostels I've stayed in. Walking tour is great so it the breakfast. I also recommend the meal for 10 euros 3 courses and wine yummy. Not far from local bar area and some nice eating places and cafes. About 15 or 29 Min walk to riberia. Loved it there.

Amazing hostel. The best i've ever been

• 10th Oct 2015

Thanks for making my stay so lovely it was very pleasant experience...loved the staff very helpful and kind,the facilities are amazing Keep smiling .

• 6th Oct 2015
  • Kuwait

BEST hostel I have ever stay, staff are very friendly and patient to expain everything in Porto, the room is sweet. people can know each other during breakfast and happy hour. Free tour in the morning, everything is execellent expect can't find WIFI in the room, but we didn't complain so maybe the staff didn't know.

Dear guest, its very king your words, we are very happy to having you with us. Please come back soon, and share with us great times again. we wish you the best and thank you again for the support best regards Gallery hostel team

Feels like a 5 stars hotel, in a great neighborhood !

It was a great experience, I will book the same hostel if I come back Oporto

« first « Prev 1 2 3