Gallery Hostel Porto Reviews

Rua Miguel Bombarda, 222, Porto, Portugal

It is more like a hotel than a hostel on appearence, it has a house atmosphere, in which i felt really comfortable. The staff welcomes you in a really good way, the bedrooms are comfortable, everything is clean and the breakfast is really good!

So absolutely amazing. I wanted to extend my trip but the hostel had already been fully booked, so I ended up staying at another 'top' hostel on this website. Honestly the other (sorry not naming) hostel was nowhere near Gallery Hostel! This Hostel really is that great. Super friendly staff and also the dinners are wonderful! The rooms are incredibly spacious too.

• 16th Jul 2014

I wouldn't stay anywhere else is Porto - best "hostel" I have ever stayed in. Staff are unbelievably helpful. More of a boutique hotel than hostel. You actually want to hang out and cook in this hostel. Beds are very comfortable and rooms are luxurious dorms. Well designed spaces and rooms. A MUST for accommodations in Porto. I can't wait to come back!

Hostel definitely worth the money. Large rooms, cozy atmosphere and absolutely AMAZING staff...

Amazing cleanliness, one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed in. Free walking tour was wonderful! Each room has air conditioning and they don't get stuffy or smelly like other hostels. Wonderful staff, incredibly friendly and nice. Great location, great value. Definitely would recommend.

Fantastic hostel with many options for city tours!

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Really good!

I really enjoyed my stay at the Gallery Hostel. The staff was very very kind and friendly, also helpful und always available für advise, questions or generall information. I personally liked the common rooms a lot and having breakfast and dinner together at the same big table, which helped to get to know each other. Food was excellent and very delicious. Only that I am lactose intolerant and therefore couldn't eat all offered meals. But overall I had a very good time at the hostel.

• 15th Jun 2014

Front desk staff are very informative and friendly, give a full briefing and suggestion to guest. Location is close to one of the long haul bus station, situated at a quiet art district but extremely close to various sight of interest, also many good restaurants & cafe nearby and supermarket is just 3 mins from hostel. The hostel is really stylish and one of the cleanest that I've ever stayed, very spacious room, nice open kitchen, the house dinner is excellent, natural light in common area .

Must stay at this hostel if staying in Porto. You will not be disappointed!

My favorite hostel ever! Security was great with lockers in every room. The staff is amazing! They really take the time to chat with you and help you with whatever you need. And they are there 24/7. I wanted a drink at 3 in the morning and Alex made me a drink. The walking tours are very informative and helpful. The atmosphere is great! The nightly dinners really help you meet and connect with fellow travelers. But it is a bit difficult to meet people because it is such a small hostel.

I loved this hostel, the staff are incredibly friendly, its clean, great location, beautifully decorated.......I cold go on. Oh, and the evening meals if you opt to have them are inexpensive and absolutely delicious!

YOU SHOULD REALLY GO THERE. It's really a great hostel, probably the best ive been too. They offer dinner at night for only 10 euros and the food is amazing! The little hangout place is perfect to relax and meet people and the staff is really cool. Finally, its really really clean and really beautiful inside, with paintings everywhere.

• 16th Apr 2014

This is easily the best hostel I have ever stayed in.! The rooms were huge and there were a lot of really nice common areas so it was easy to meet people. The staff (especially Jose and Luis) were also incredibly friendly and clearly loved working at the hostel. The dinner at the hostel was also amazing. This hostel was probably the best part of my entire stay in Porto!

• 14th Apr 2014

Excellent! Loved everything about it! Great Staff, great location, great everything.

Great hostel and great people. I especially liked the dinners, the eco-friendliness and the art exhibitions.

Probably the most clean and pretty hostel I have ever been.

Very nice Hostel with very friendly Staff! We stayed for four nights and, there was actually nothing to complain about. It felt like a second home from the first minute on.

• 18th Feb 2014

Fantastic hostel. Porto was cold and rainy during our short stay, but the atmosphere and facilities here made it easy to have a good time anyway. Airy clean rooms, helpful staff and a wonderful breakfast - probably the best I've ever had in a hostel. For 10 Euros, the hostel dinners are also well worth it. A special thankyou to Paula for her detailed and passionate introduction to Porto on our first day, and also to Adriano for always being on hand and ready to help!

Best hostel ever. PPP haven't seen that nice hostel so far. I love Porto and gallery hostel. Thank you for giving me adorable memory. :) hope to visit there again with my boyfriend.