Gallery Hostel Porto Reviews

Rua Miguel Bombarda, 222, Porto, Portugal

Gallery hostel is just awesome! On my first day in Porto, I stayed at another hostel, which was really noisy even at night, because of traffic noise from outside. After moving to this hostel, I could sleep like a baby. Thank you, Nuno(?), and other staff. I could talk with Nuno's father and mother for a while, and I hope they stay healthy and happy. What a lovely family owner and a great hostel like my own home! All the best for you!!! Thank you so much.

• 24th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

This is a fantastic hostel with the most helpful staff I have ever come across. The location is great - right in the middle of the art district. The breakfast is also great. I really enjoyed my stay, thanks!

Undoubtedly the best hostel I have ever stayed in. It has the advantages of a real hostel such as an international atmosphere, low threshold to getting to know other people, excellent help with cheap and "different" tours. But in addition to that, it has also real hotel features that make life comfortable. The high standard breakfast, clean showers, rustique home styling and posh port bar are just a few examples. All in all a must-do when visiting Porto.

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Belgium

Lovely hostel/art gallery all in one. Dorm rooms were very spacious and every night you could have dinner with the hostel for 12/15 Euros. Dinner price is slightly more expensive then I have had elsewhere but you definitely get fed well so it is worth the money. More of a quieter vibe here however still great atmosphere. Staff were very friendly and willing to help also. Floors do creak a lot so if you are a light sleeper this may be an issue however it was not for me.

Beautiful rooms, nice breakfast, fun, helpful and knowing staff. Perfect location for getting to know Porto.

The best hostel in my month of travelling in Portugal

• 19th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Really liked the welcoming of this hostel...left the check in desk with a map of the city and lots of ideas about how to spent our day in Porto(without asking for it)...thanks a million for that!! Something you definitely don't find very often.

Even if they don't have a elevator, that's not even a problem. The staff will carry your luggage to your room ! Everything was just perfect. If I visit Porto again, I will definitely stay in Gallery hostel again.

Absolutely the best hostel we encountered on a 10 week backpacking trip. Thank you!

Great hostel with a great staff! Loved the family style dinner. Pretty close to just about everything. The overall atmosphere was outstanding! My one complaint would be that the floor boards in the rooms were really noisy. I was always afraid I was going to wake someone up just getting up to go to the bathroom.

• 26th Jul 2014

Thank you for everything. It was one of the best hostel I ever went to. Good luck with everything.

• 26th Jul 2014