Gallery Hostel Porto Reviews

Rua Miguel Bombarda, 222, Porto, Portugal

Even if they don't have a elevator, that's not even a problem. The staff will carry your luggage to your room ! Everything was just perfect. If I visit Porto again, I will definitely stay in Gallery hostel again.

Absolutely the best hostel we encountered on a 10 week backpacking trip. Thank you!

Great hostel with a great staff! Loved the family style dinner. Pretty close to just about everything. The overall atmosphere was outstanding! My one complaint would be that the floor boards in the rooms were really noisy. I was always afraid I was going to wake someone up just getting up to go to the bathroom.

• 26th Jul 2014

Thank you for everything. It was one of the best hostel I ever went to. Good luck with everything.

• 26th Jul 2014

It is more like a hotel than a hostel on appearence, it has a house atmosphere, in which i felt really comfortable. The staff welcomes you in a really good way, the bedrooms are comfortable, everything is clean and the breakfast is really good!

So absolutely amazing. I wanted to extend my trip but the hostel had already been fully booked, so I ended up staying at another 'top' hostel on this website. Honestly the other (sorry not naming) hostel was nowhere near Gallery Hostel! This Hostel really is that great. Super friendly staff and also the dinners are wonderful! The rooms are incredibly spacious too.

• 16th Jul 2014

I wouldn't stay anywhere else is Porto - best "hostel" I have ever stayed in. Staff are unbelievably helpful. More of a boutique hotel than hostel. You actually want to hang out and cook in this hostel. Beds are very comfortable and rooms are luxurious dorms. Well designed spaces and rooms. A MUST for accommodations in Porto. I can't wait to come back!

Hostel definitely worth the money. Large rooms, cozy atmosphere and absolutely AMAZING staff...

Amazing cleanliness, one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed in. Free walking tour was wonderful! Each room has air conditioning and they don't get stuffy or smelly like other hostels. Wonderful staff, incredibly friendly and nice. Great location, great value. Definitely would recommend.

Fantastic hostel with many options for city tours!

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Really good!

I really enjoyed my stay at the Gallery Hostel. The staff was very very kind and friendly, also helpful und always available für advise, questions or generall information. I personally liked the common rooms a lot and having breakfast and dinner together at the same big table, which helped to get to know each other. Food was excellent and very delicious. Only that I am lactose intolerant and therefore couldn't eat all offered meals. But overall I had a very good time at the hostel.

• 15th Jun 2014

Front desk staff are very informative and friendly, give a full briefing and suggestion to guest. Location is close to one of the long haul bus station, situated at a quiet art district but extremely close to various sight of interest, also many good restaurants & cafe nearby and supermarket is just 3 mins from hostel. The hostel is really stylish and one of the cleanest that I've ever stayed, very spacious room, nice open kitchen, the house dinner is excellent, natural light in common area .

Must stay at this hostel if staying in Porto. You will not be disappointed!

1 2 Next » last »