Gallery Hostel Porto Reviews

Rua Miguel Bombarda, 222, Porto, Portugal

Definitely felt like more of a hotel than a hostel. Not the best place to meet people as a solo traveller, but the perfect place to get a really good nights sleep and have a very satisfactory breakfast in the morning (fruit bowl, scrambled eggs, fresh buns, brownies/cake). The hostel itself is really nice - a renovated turn of the century house - filled with natural light and has many places to sit and relax. The rooms are super spacious and have lockers with their own keys.

Absolutely loved The Gallery. So far the best hostel I've stayed in and I've already recommended it to everyone who is going to Porto. Staff - you were wonderful, again the best in my experience. Your induction during check-in is invaluable and I wish more hostels would do this The breakfast - incredible and facilities in general are great. I love the little shelves on the sides of the beds and that there are powerpoints there. Thank you, I did not want to leave!

Cleanest and best facilities of any hostels (and honestly some hotels) I've stayed in. 10 euro dinner is delicious and a great way to meet people to go out with at night. Staff friendly and have lots of recommendations of things to do. Definitely best or second best hostel I've stayed in

great place great people, thanks guys!

A great hostel with lovely staff! A very welcoming atmosphere. The evening dinner is great, and the inevitable drinks on the terrace afterwards are too! The rooms are spacious and there is a curtain around each bed. Location is perfect too. I highly recommend this hostel!

Great hostel! Nice location in the art nouveau district of Porto (but keep in mind it's an upward climb from the riverfront, for those with mobility problems). Friendly staff and just a stunningly decorated and thought of hostel. Just one thing - during my stay, the internet on the top floor was wonky. Apparently this was just when I was there, so my roomies and I were a bit unlucky :( Would still stay here next time, though!

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. Every aspect of this fantastic and unique hostel is impressive. From the beautiful decor, to the large rooms, the friendly staff, the wonderful walking tours and dinners. Very very good. A trip to Porto is not complete until one stays here.

Nice welcome from staff, they were very kind, also option to eat dinner in hostel and meet people. Wi-Fi did not work for some reason.

1 2 3 Next » last »