Gallery Hyde Park Reviews

23 Inverness Terrace, London, England

Lots of Australians living and working here. It was like I was in Australia! No lockers to keep your valuables in rooms here which was annoying.

• 26th Jul 2015

I was happy with my stay at Gallery Hyde Park. It's in a great location next to the underground station. I just needed somewhere to sleep for the night so stayed in the 24 bed dorm. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. There were not many lockers so they were all used up but the receptionist kindly stored my valuables in the reception. Overall it was a pleasant stay and I would stay there again. Thanks!

Location, Security and Cleanliness are the best things this hostel will provide. I am bit concerned about the facilities and value for money because I got a private room for 2 and paid significantly more amount (compared to other options like TravelLodge, etc). For this extra money, I got no comparable facilities. Also, some of the staff members were friendly, helpful but cannot say this for all. Overall, a wonderful experience. But it would be worth staying in a dorm of this hostel.

Very nice helpful staff, free breakfast, locks and Wi-Fi. Have security cams in the rooms and around the rest of the property so all my stuff felt safe. The bathrooms are tied to the same rooms as the showers, so you wanna get in there early before a line starts to form. Would definitely stay again as it was in a great location right by Hyde Park.

Perfect location and really helpful staff. They always stored my key when I went for a run in Hyde Park - best place to go, totally worth waking up a bit earlier ;) The free breakfast felt really good before leaving for a whole day of sightseeing! The room and the bathroom could have been a bit cleaner, but I guess you cannot except better conditions if they are used by 12 people. Thanks for an awesome stay!

I didn't really spend much time at the hostel, the guy that checked me was friendly, the room was a good size, the bed wasn't the best to sleep on though, you can feel all the springs which made it an uncomfortable night's sleep.

The hostel was located close to a tube station so that was good and they give a decent breakfast included with your room stay for the night. They provide fresh, clean white linens which I liked. However, the WiFi was difficult to connect to and the bathrooms were not very clean. I stayed in the 24 mixed room and the floors were very dirty.

• 18th Jul 2015

Big kitchen was nice with good hours. beds were uncomfortable- you can feel the springs. Staff was really friendly though, so that is a plus. I wish there was a place with a tabletop where I could use my computer. Wifi did not work well except for in the common room. The place could be more secure- anyone could walk into the luggage room and only a few small lockers were there. More bathrooms needed. Problem is that the showers are in bathrooms, so if someone is showering, no one can use them.

The hostel was okay. Okay location, nice staff (willing to print boarding pass). Luggage room felt quite unsafe. Bathrooms were TINY, and DIRTY. Bed was uncomfortable (springs digging into my back), but the sheets were clean. My towel got stolen though :(

• 16th Jul 2015

Not bad... Friendly staff. I was in a room with 20 other people; everyone was usually respectful and quiet coming in and leaving. Overall, it was a good experience.

• 12th Jul 2015

I was greeted by incredibly friendly staff who were very helpful and up for a chat. Great location and fantastic vibe.

• 11th Jul 2015

I've been traveling so much during this year and I could say that this hostel is the most expensive and bad quality I've stayed in. I was lodged in the ground floor where there's no enough toilets and showers ( and unclean). To had a shower I had to go to the 3rd floor, where there are 3 small and uncomfortable showers, and it was my impression that weren't anymore in the whole building, otherwise the staff didn't give me the right instructions. In my opinion bed was uncomfortable as well.

Everything you could need and expect from a hostel. Staff were awesome, very friendly and helpful. Great location literally two minute walk from Queensway tube station

• 10th Jul 2015

When me and my friend arrieved , we thought we had no beds available, such was the rubbish and dirt all over the bedroom. The Cleanliness remained the same during the 3 nights. My mattress was filthy and stained. The room had so much dust...you must put a sign because of the asthmatics. Small rooms and to many people in the same space. Dirty bathrooms. In short, the hostel is very well situated, the staff is relatively sympathetic but that's it. Not worth the money.

This is the perfect hostel if you like a calm atmosphere. the location is very convenient, located next to one of the tube stations and in front of Hyde park. The rooms were small and had its own bathroom so there wasent 20 people trying to shower like typical hostels. Overall one of my best hostel experience. Will be staying here again next time I'm in London.

I liked the experience in the hostel and I think the best thing of it was the staff. But there are some things that I think should be improved. The beds and mattress are old, so the beds are noisy and the mattress are a bit uncomfortable. There were also problems with the room door and with the shower that was flooding.

• 7th Jul 2015

Lovely hostel with some really friendly guests and staff. I stayed in the 20 bedroom dorm and was surprised at how quiet it was- everyone is respectful and tries to keep quiet at night. The showers were cold, the sinks were tiny, and the beds were not very comfortable, but it was bearable for a couple days. Great location, with the bus stop a short walk away.

It's A LOT different than on the photographs, the bathroom was very dirty, and with no privacy at all due to moving doors.

• 7th Jul 2015
  • Poland

The staff were lovely, up for a chat and extremely helpful like with giving directions or places to go. People I met staying at the hostel were also really nice. The room though was really small, hardly enough room to pass someone if you happened to get up at the same time. The beds were rickety and so noisey!! If anyone moved let alone rolled over at night the noise was just so loud. There weren't enough power points in the room for everyone and the wifi connection wasn't very good.

• 6th Jul 2015

The staff is amazing!! The kitchen is big and clean. The breakfast is a quite simple just toast, coffee and cereal. And you need to pay 5 pounds for each thing that you need. But for everything else is a very good hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7