Gallery Hyde Park Reviews

23 Inverness Terrace, London, England

Good location, but no lockers to store valuables in room (lady at the desk said they usually store them in lockers at reception but they ran out and the lockers were all taken) so had to leave them un secured in my room. Other than that no complaints :)

Great location and staff!.. Great experience! Pity about girls that we shared with bringing back people to the hostel room but otherwise an enjoyable trip :)

Front door had electric lock though looked as though it could be (and had been previously) kicked in, room mates left bedroom door cracked open though I woke up with all my belongings, good location right next to Hyde Park, staff were amazing, bathrooms cleaned daily though not enough bathrooms to share, decent price. Would stay again.

great staff working reception, very helpful and nice!

• 15th Jul 2014

the water pressure of my shower was extremely poor, however to wash my hair I simply went to a downstairs communal one instead which was amazing. The staff were very apologetic when I was checking out and assured me it would be fixed asap. lots of stairs, lockers only at reception.

Great location but hot stuffy, small rooms

• 12th Jul 2014

Great hostal, very clean, friendly staff and nice chilled atmosphere. Stayed when attending a concert in Hyde Park so location was ideal for us. Would definitely stay here again.

• 12th Jul 2014

Nice place and friendly people! Luggage room and reception are too high though, if you have a large and heavy suitcase.

Great hostel, the staff were really helpful and the location was ideal, round the corner from both Queensway or Bayswater tube station so it was really easy to get round the city.

location was very good. BUT other than that... everything was below average. THINK TWICE if you are thinking of going here.

• 9th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Well I had paid my deposit but was not allowed to stay as I was over 35 and my daughter was under 18... So the result was we were both in London with nowhere to stay - the day was ruined and we had to return home... So we not only lost the deposit (which was non refundable) but I also had to cancel the event we were supposed to attend so was out of pocket again!! We were both left feeling angry and heartbroken and will not be using this chain again - there was not even an apology!

• 5th Jul 2014

Excellent went to watch the libertines gig and stayed there it was ace staff very friendly :D

Simple dorm. No coverings on Windows which were open to the main street so v noisy and bright. Location is awesome and for that reason is a great place to stay. Shower was a bit gross but not on a timer and good hot water. Kitchen/dining was tiny but good breakfast. Common room not very big. Great food/restaurant strip really close.

A pretty well located place and regardless the distance between the hostel and the city centre, it was very easy to move

Good place to stay, good wifi but kinda smelly room. Most probably because there was no ventilation in the room. So it was kinda stuffy for London's hot weather. I wouldn't blame it on the management for that. Too little toilet for too many of us so had to wait for a long time for one. The toilet also isn't in the best condition; kinda bad smell but most probably cause too many people had to share one. Overall acceptable and would recommend it.

My second time in gallery hyde Park was not good, but only because of the new staff that is incredibly rude and nasty. Other wise I love that hostel and will always choose it!

I stayed here for one night. The room was very clean and had a nice view of the street. The neighborhood was perfect, no security related problems at all. The staff were nice and helpful. I would recommend this place ☺️

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Turkey

Had a great time there for one week. The location was perfect,, the underground is just around the corner, breakfast perfect and lovely staff! Thank you

• 28th Jun 2014

Could have done with a bit of a clean and also shower facilities in our room could do with being repaired, overall good value for money

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

One of the few showers was broken when I visited. I had to go down 4 floors to have a shower. The staff barely speaks English. The stairs felt like they were going to fall in soon. The breakfast was just cereal and bread. The bedding was clean and comfortable but the room was not cleaned well.

• 25th Jun 2014