Gallery Hyde Park Reviews

23 Inverness Terrace, London, England

Great location and there are two tube stations just down the street from the hostel. The walls are paper thin so being earplugs since there are loud guests every night of the week. Breakfast is the typical free hostel stuff, but done very well.

Thank you for your lovely review! It's so great to see you enjoyed your stay and loved our location, staff and breakfast so much. We hope to welcome you back again in the future. Safe travels! Alexander @ Gallery Hyde Park

Great Hyde park location, fun staff!

Thank you for your lovely review! We're so thrilled to see you loved your stay with us so much. Come back soon - we'd love to welcome to back to Gallery! Alexander @ Gallery Hyde Park

The hostel was not bad but the beds were awful. I am not even exaggerating when I say they were just springs covered in fabric. You could feel every spring you were laying on. The cleanliness was not bad and the free breakfast was nice but the beds were really shockingly bad.

The shower was broken for 3 weeks, the seal on the door needs replacing but the pumper changed the pupework. Put your hand in your pocket and pay for a decent plumber. The building is cold. The laundry machine is too small. The beds are noisy and not comfortable. The communal area is tiny and insufficient.

My room was not good...between the entrance and the living room...very noisy...that's way the price was lower than others

The comunual area is too small. The reception process takes too long to check in. It's too slow. The kitchen lacks a few decent pans.

We had the perfect stay here with you guys! Everyone was lovely and helpful on reception, it had a lovely aoura through your and we felt very welcome! The room was perfect the shower was hot and lovely and the beds were so comfortable, the later checkout time was ideal for us, it allowed slow movement while very hungover! So thank you to everyone, I will defiantly be staying again big hugs and kisses

• 21st Oct 2015

Good location and good facilities nearby I could visit Hyde park whenever possible

Breakfast was great. Bedrooms are cleaned daily. Staff are very friendly. Kitchen is well equipped. Bed was warm and comfortable enough for me. Squeaky bunk beds though, can get noisy at night.

Although I've stayed in a 24-bedroom it was all very clean (including the bathrooms), unfortunately in this room, lockers were not available. Great breakfast. I've had a situation with not finding an available bed in the room but the staff quickly solved the problem. Also, they gave us great tips about the city and directions. Great and friendly staff.

Hostel is very nice. Pretty clean and tidy. It has everything you want and expect from a hostel! Nice and friendly staff and the friendly atmosphere. Location is also pretty good and because of that value for money is more than okay! Facilities are ok, not perfect but sure they not bad. I'll definitely recommend Gallery Hyde Park and come back again!

• 15th Oct 2015
  • Croatia

The hostel had a great atmosphere and was easily accessible with Underground stations on two different lines very closeby. The en-suite bathroom was as clean as you could expect for a bathroom shared by 12 people so no complaints there. Free breakfast was cereal, toast, tea, and milk. Great stuff. The kitchen and lounge area were both good hangout places. The only thing was the luggage storage room was unlocked and unverified, which made me a little nervous. Security otherwise was good.

Great locaion, staff and rooms, but mattresses are terrible.

Perfect place for a few days in London. Excellent location, good atmosphere.

• 10th Oct 2015
  • Portugal

Loved my stay at Gallery Hyde park! Staff was friendly and helpful and open to recommend places to go in the city. The neighborhood was really awesome and not too far from any city landmarks via train or bus. Definitely would stay here again when I find myself in London again.

• 8th Oct 2015

Amazing hostel. Super friendly staff who make you feel like home!

The location of the hostel is it's biggest asset. The hostel does not have any lifts so if you are accomodated on the top floors you may find it difficult to bring your heavy luggage to the room. We were staying in room with an ensuite bathroom which was perfect option. One thing to complain is the beds - they are really noisy and squeaky and the mattress are really uncomfortable (you can feel the springs).

Mattresses are old and creaky. Even though it was clean the bathroom needed a new shower curtain and a vent there was always water on floor. Nice staff

Awesome place.

Very good hostel! The beds are confortable, the kitchen has everything you really need and the staff is nice! The only thing I would have to say is that it would be very nice ro have access to free lockers... The hostel is at a 2 min walk feom the gorgeous Hyde Park, I recommend!