Gallery Hyde Park Reviews

23 Inverness Terrace, London, England

+ : Very well located. Nice people. Rooms are ok (the price is low so I did not expect anything better). Beds are comfortable. Bathroom was clean and cleaned up everyday. Nice little kitchen available. Free breakfast. Free wifi. - : no locker in the room for your suitcase but lockers at the reception for your valuables.

Awesome hostel, stunning building and awesome hosts!

• 29th May 2014
  • Switzerland

One working shower for most of the hostel is a little bit too less and the floor was a little bit too dirty.

• 28th May 2014

The bathroom wasn't very nice in the room we had, the tiles on the floor were all cracked and moved which was dangerous whilst being bare foot getting out of the shower, there was also a bad sewage smell in there. Location was good for Notting Hill and getting into Oxford Circus.

• 24th May 2014

Great spot, does what it says on the tin!

• 23rd May 2014

The hostel is extremely close to the underground station wich made things easier for me. Really fancy neighbourhood. Very clean and the staff was good as well. The hyde park is one block away and there is a street full of different kinds of restaurants nearby (from pizza hut to malaysian food) A bit expensive but you won`t find anything cheaper in London anyways. Worth going.

Great location on a nice street, right on Hyde park, and very close to 2 Tube stations. Facilities could definitely be better but were acceptable. The inside is a maze of stairs and doors and my friend and I did not enjoy lugging our suitcases up FIVE staircases to our room. Couldn't get wifi in our room but it was good in other areas. Not a horror hostel by any means, but you could probably do better.

If you're staying on the first floor there are a lot of banging doors as they all seem to be heavy and springloaded. Otherwise very quiet and comfortable.

The toilets were dirty and clogged too easily. If the cleaniness of the toilets are important to you, this lodging should be your last choice.

Good location, near central station, good breakfast with cereal, bread, milk, tea, ham and cheese. Room so small and a bit messy. The lockers inside the room were bad located. I had to go through a bunk to use the locker witch was located between the wall and the bunk.

I enjoyed my stay here. The building was beautiful and the staff was awesome. I don't think the bathroom was cleaned the whole time we stayed and it was out of paper towels after the first day.

• 15th May 2014

The private room was tiny and so was the ensuite bathroom. There is very little room for maneuver. The room is generally clean but it's very much in need of renovation. And the common room is right on top of our room and it can get pretty noisy at night. Plus, the walls are quite think that we can hear all the doors closing loudly. Staff and facilities provided are fine but I think quite expensive considering they don't provide towels or shower amenities for a private room. The location is great

Great location near two tube stations. Had a private shower in the room that didn't work. The shower was fixed by night two though which was nice. Friendly and helpful staff!

GREAT location! Near to two train stops (Queensway and Bayswater) Close to all types of restaurants and some souvenir stores! The only bad thing I can say about this hostel is that there are no elevators. So if you're on the 4 floor or something, get ready to hike up some stairs! But other than that, GREAT staff, kitchen, living room, LAUNDRY! I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here!!

The shroom was not very clean and I am not very happy with with the lock up room for the main luggage. It Is located up 1 floor from reception and everyone gets a key when they checkin, so we kept our bags in our room locked with a cable lock. Although there is some bad to point out, there is good as we'll. the staff although not the most professional atmosphere definitely are caring nice individuals. We went on a pub crawl and got separated right away, almost immediately were found by host :).

Really good location , but too many stairs and no lockers in the rooms.

Great location, very close to Kensington Gardens. I stayed in a 4 person dorm in the basement which had not curtain on the window so people in the kitchen were able to see right in. One of the bunk beds did not have a safety rail an the other didn't have a ladder. When the people above us showered our ceiling dripped. Mattresses are very old and in need of replacement. No lockers or cupboards in room. Very close to food outlets and supermarkets.

It's a nice old house with beautiful rooms. It isn't in best conditions, but we liked it. The rooms are small and have an own bathroom (for 6). Breakfast was good and bigger than in other hostels. The beds are a bit too soft and make a lot of noises. In a 6 bedroom isn't this a big Problem. Staff was polite and helpful. The hostel is situated very near to Kensington Garden. Perfekt for jogging in the Morning!!! :)

The gallery was a great hostel! Very clean and the staff we so friendly! The room was a little bit small but for the price I'm definitely not complaining! Would stay here again for sure!

Nice and calm