Gallery Hyde Park Reviews

23 Inverness Terrace, London, England

Great location, right next to two very useful tube stops. I walked to most attractions though (about 40mins to Buckingham Palace). Staff were friendly- especially the guy on breakfast duties and the Spanish girl at the desk (I don't know their names). The only downfall of the place was the fact that there was a really large window in my room and no curtain, so when the sun comes up it's really bright in there, also you can smell people smoking on the street, so that's kind of annoying.

- Mice in the kitchen - Leaking smoke alarm... - Crappy, temperamental, slow wifi - 100 stairs up to room - Half of the staff were unhelpful and cold

I booked in a 6 bed room. It was a real nice place with a very nice staff!!! We had a bathroom in our room and it was cleaned everyday! There a 24 hour reception, it can be very useful if there is any problem. The free breakfast is good. I would recommend this hostel!

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Morocco

Great friendly staff and nice clean rooms. It's a huge hostel so the atmosphere is not as social as smaller places, but still quite good. Overall, a pretty good place to stay.

Their double-bunk beds were so horrible. If any one party sleeping on the double bunk bed moves, both beds actually shake a lot. It was so difficult to sleep well and I did not have a single sleep that was great there. Complete nightmare. Their water heater does not work regularly, neither does the heater in the room. Toilets were not very clean either. Considering that I will be returning to London next month, I will definitely not visit this place ever again.

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Singapore

It was my first stay in London and i really enjoyed the location and facilities of the hostel gallery hyde park. There is always someone to help you. I definitevely come back here for a futur stay.

• 3rd Nov 2014

The staff was very friendly. The rooms were small and the bathroom not really clean. The sink and the toilet didn't work properly and the staff needed a few days to fix it. The breakfast was great and the location awesome!

The hostel was so far the best one I've stayed at in London!! The location is perfect, you only need a couple of stations to be in the city center. The staff was really nice and helping! The facilities and the building was pretty and in good condition. We stayed at a 8-bed-female-dorm with ensuite which was really cool! I'd def gonna stay at the hostel again when I come back next time :)

Great staff. Toilet didn't have a seat. Rooms are a bit small. But wonder location for tube and other public transport. Common room was great.

The staff are super lovely!

The best hostel in London hands down! Dia, Anna and Miss Garcia are doing an amazing job :) miss you all

• 27th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Breakfast at the busy period was a squeeze but otherwise everything you need. Location excellent and although a little worn looking it is in good condition. will book again

Would reccomend to anyone. Fantastic location, some of the best staff I have met in a hostel, good breakfast and always helpful when asked (so don't hesitate). Have been multiple times and will continue to go back everytime I go to London.

I was staying in London by myself for 6 days and I am glad to have chosen this hostel. The staff were extremely friendly and the atmosphere was very inviting. I walked to all the major attractions from the hostel. The reception area was a comfy cool place to relax and have a chat with other travellers and it was nice to have tea and coffee available. My room, a six-bed mixed dorm, was somewhat stuffy and the bathroom was musty but still cleaned daily. Hot showers too so all in all a good choice.

had a very good experience, loved the building and the atmosphere. bathrooms could be nicer but all in all I would recommend it!

For tourist attractions everything is about 20 minutes away on public transportation which is very nice but there is minimal nightlife around the hostel. The hostel itself was staffed well and the rooms were also nice. The bathrooms needs some renovations

The internet wasn't working on the two last floors, it was very dissapointing because that iss why we chose this hostel.

Staff were like family! Such a chill spot. Definitely recommend to others!

All three of us woke up with new bug bites every morning. Most of the doors in the hostel, particularly the front door, swing back to close or need to be closed firmly. This leads to slamming doors heard all through the morning and night. Our room was on the main floor, so it was quite an annoyance. Bath mats would be a great addition to the bathrooms so that they aren't constantly wet.

• 20th Oct 2014

only complaint is the very loud annoying people late into the evening when there is a sign that says quite time after 11:00 pm! the receptionist wasn't even inforceing the rules she was joined in with the loud people who were drinking in the common room! although the morning reception lady was amazing and extremely helpful and caring :) and if staying here hope you like lots and lots of stairs.