Gallery Hyde Park Reviews

23 Inverness Terrace, London, England

Great staff. Toilet didn't have a seat. Rooms are a bit small. But wonder location for tube and other public transport. Common room was great.

The staff are super lovely!

The best hostel in London hands down! Dia, Anna and Miss Garcia are doing an amazing job :) miss you all

• 27th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Breakfast at the busy period was a squeeze but otherwise everything you need. Location excellent and although a little worn looking it is in good condition. will book again

Would reccomend to anyone. Fantastic location, some of the best staff I have met in a hostel, good breakfast and always helpful when asked (so don't hesitate). Have been multiple times and will continue to go back everytime I go to London.

I was staying in London by myself for 6 days and I am glad to have chosen this hostel. The staff were extremely friendly and the atmosphere was very inviting. I walked to all the major attractions from the hostel. The reception area was a comfy cool place to relax and have a chat with other travellers and it was nice to have tea and coffee available. My room, a six-bed mixed dorm, was somewhat stuffy and the bathroom was musty but still cleaned daily. Hot showers too so all in all a good choice.

had a very good experience, loved the building and the atmosphere. bathrooms could be nicer but all in all I would recommend it!

For tourist attractions everything is about 20 minutes away on public transportation which is very nice but there is minimal nightlife around the hostel. The hostel itself was staffed well and the rooms were also nice. The bathrooms needs some renovations

The internet wasn't working on the two last floors, it was very dissapointing because that iss why we chose this hostel.

Staff were like family! Such a chill spot. Definitely recommend to others!

All three of us woke up with new bug bites every morning. Most of the doors in the hostel, particularly the front door, swing back to close or need to be closed firmly. This leads to slamming doors heard all through the morning and night. Our room was on the main floor, so it was quite an annoyance. Bath mats would be a great addition to the bathrooms so that they aren't constantly wet.

• 20th Oct 2014

only complaint is the very loud annoying people late into the evening when there is a sign that says quite time after 11:00 pm! the receptionist wasn't even inforceing the rules she was joined in with the loud people who were drinking in the common room! although the morning reception lady was amazing and extremely helpful and caring :) and if staying here hope you like lots and lots of stairs.

There was visible water damage to ceiling of my dorm room, which didn't inspire confidence! The bunk beds were very poor quality, with no side bars for safety, and no plug sockets or lights provided for the top bunks (NB. this is often provided in other hostels). The en-suite bathroom door didn't close or lock properly. Overall, the impression was that the owners/managers had spent the absolute minimum of money and effort.

Honestly the best hostel in London, everything you can ask for in regards to facilities, atmosphere and rooms for a GOOD price especially for London zone 1.

Was this a bad hostel? No. Would I stay here again? No. There was barely any wifi in any of the rooms. The connection only worked in the lobby so it kinda killed any potential social vibe. The water pressure was non-existent for the 8 bed female dorm and there was a broken shower knob and no toilet seat. But it was clean. And the location is great for museums and Hyde Park. Everything else you have to use the bus and metro stations which are near. Free breakfast includes cereal and toast.

Front desk girls were nice. There were no lockers, but they did have a luggage room. It was kind of old but it was fine, nothing was wrong with the place for a hostel. Not amongst the best hostels I've stayed in but no problems at all. Right next to Hyde park. That's about all I have to say about it.

There were a few things missing in the bathrooms, such as a toilet seat. But otherwise a very recommendable hostel with nice staff and clean rooms, not to mention the beautiful house with the chandeliers and thick carpets. And breakfast is included as well!

Well I traveled alone, at this trip so I thought safety wise it was pretty damn good. Granted I reserved and all female room but when I got there the room was coed with me being the only girl. I didn't get much sleep last night as I wasn't totally comfortable. Not to mention I didn't want to stay with guys, other then that it was located near an amazing park and a grocery store. Not to mention a ton of souvenir shops. I would stay here again, if I came back with a friend.

Great environment. Nice main room. Perfect breakfast. Maybe the main entrance security could be improved. The bedroom was good and helping people with luggage up the stairs was cool! Not sure how the ensuite shower cleanness can be maintained at an ok standard with so many peeps using it.. But that's part of the experience..

Right near the hyde park. Some strange people are always sitting near the entrance, smoking weed. Staff is helpful, rooms are clean, like really clean. There is a pub and a supermarket in a walking distance