Gallery Hyde Park Reviews

23 Inverness Terrace, London, England

I really enjoyed my stay at the Gallery Hyde Park. The location is great and the staff are so nice and helpful. The kitchen facilities are also really great and they serve a decent breakfast. The only problem I had was that the wifi signal was very week in my room (in the basement) and there wasn't a lot of room for baggage. The only lockers for valuables are located at reception on the top floor which is also a bit of a hassle. I thought the hostel itself was beautiful.

Not so great: stairs (but no problem for young & able-bodied people), creaky bunkbeds, tiny bathrooms, lousy water pressure in the shower Okay: breakfast, cleanliness Good: location, friendliness of the staff, luggage storage room Nothing got stolen, we didn't bring bed bugs with us and we enjoyed our stay, so I wouldn't tell anybody NOT to come here. I felt that the hostel was nothing special but our roommate told us that she'd been to many hostels in London and this was definitely the best.

Hostel was near to 2 underground line. Very accessible and convenient to travel via the underground to various parts of London. Would recommend this for d convenience of underground it has. However there's no lift in this hostel. But great place overall.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

Staff and location are good but that's about it. It's dirty and the rooms stink. Our bathroom shower was broken and nothing was done to try and help. We just had to share with the other 8 bed dorm. It's London, so everything is expensive, but this really doesn't equate to value for money.

Get place to stay. Loved the breakfast! And the staff were lovely and happy to help with absolutely anything!! Defiantly do the free walking tour they recommend. The decor was pretty with the beautiful stair case and lights and stickers. I would defiantly stay again

had a great time. inexpensive and did the job.

• 1st Oct 2014

The building was beautiful. No elevator, so watch out for that. There wasn't too much atmosphere and the ensuite bathrooms were small and a little dingy. The few staff members I met were nice. The dorms were fine. Facilities included free breakfast, laundry, and a small kitchen. All average. It is very close to Kensington/Hyde Park, as well as a tube station, so that was great.

I would recommend this hostel to anyone travelling to London, its in great location and easy to reach. The continental breakfast were above expectations and the free internet is a massive bonus to anyone travelling around. The rooms are clean the cover on the douvet was changed after each person which was great not like other hostels. Thank you for a great stay. However, the people on the street are a little intimidating so I don't recommend people walk around by themselves.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »