Gallery Hyde Park Reviews

23 Inverness Terrace, London, England

Stayed for one night in a 4 mixed bedroom en suite. Lovely hostel for what you pay, great location and receptionist and other staff friendly and approachable.

Everything was perfect!the only thing that we have problem with was that there was no hot water to take a shower when we return to the hostel at the evening...beside that,we didn't have any other problem.i would definitely recommend it!

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Greece

The location is really good just a few meter from Hyde prak, and it's easy to take the bus (recommend!!) and underground to different parts of London. Sarah at the reception was SUPER! She help us with a lot with what bus to take and other helpful tips! Some of the other staff was quite ignorant. The breakfast was good!

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Sweden

Hi, A nice hostel in an old building, where the staff is very friendly and helps you every time and they keep their hostel realy clean (I haven´t seen dirty corners or full rubbish bins anywhere). I would stay there again!

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Austria

Great location, right next to two very useful tube stops. I walked to most attractions though (about 40mins to Buckingham Palace). Staff were friendly- especially the guy on breakfast duties and the Spanish girl at the desk (I don't know their names). The only downfall of the place was the fact that there was a really large window in my room and no curtain, so when the sun comes up it's really bright in there, also you can smell people smoking on the street, so that's kind of annoying.

- Mice in the kitchen - Leaking smoke alarm... - Crappy, temperamental, slow wifi - 100 stairs up to room - Half of the staff were unhelpful and cold

I booked in a 6 bed room. It was a real nice place with a very nice staff!!! We had a bathroom in our room and it was cleaned everyday! There a 24 hour reception, it can be very useful if there is any problem. The free breakfast is good. I would recommend this hostel!

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Morocco

Great friendly staff and nice clean rooms. It's a huge hostel so the atmosphere is not as social as smaller places, but still quite good. Overall, a pretty good place to stay.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »