Gallery Hyde Park Reviews

23 Inverness Terrace, London, England

- Mice in the kitchen - Leaking smoke alarm... - Crappy, temperamental, slow wifi - 100 stairs up to room - Half of the staff were unhelpful and cold

I booked in a 6 bed room. It was a real nice place with a very nice staff!!! We had a bathroom in our room and it was cleaned everyday! There a 24 hour reception, it can be very useful if there is any problem. The free breakfast is good. I would recommend this hostel!

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Morocco

Great friendly staff and nice clean rooms. It's a huge hostel so the atmosphere is not as social as smaller places, but still quite good. Overall, a pretty good place to stay.

Their double-bunk beds were so horrible. If any one party sleeping on the double bunk bed moves, both beds actually shake a lot. It was so difficult to sleep well and I did not have a single sleep that was great there. Complete nightmare. Their water heater does not work regularly, neither does the heater in the room. Toilets were not very clean either. Considering that I will be returning to London next month, I will definitely not visit this place ever again.

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Singapore

It was my first stay in London and i really enjoyed the location and facilities of the hostel gallery hyde park. There is always someone to help you. I definitevely come back here for a futur stay.

• 3rd Nov 2014

The staff was very friendly. The rooms were small and the bathroom not really clean. The sink and the toilet didn't work properly and the staff needed a few days to fix it. The breakfast was great and the location awesome!

The hostel was so far the best one I've stayed at in London!! The location is perfect, you only need a couple of stations to be in the city center. The staff was really nice and helping! The facilities and the building was pretty and in good condition. We stayed at a 8-bed-female-dorm with ensuite which was really cool! I'd def gonna stay at the hostel again when I come back next time :)

Great staff. Toilet didn't have a seat. Rooms are a bit small. But wonder location for tube and other public transport. Common room was great.

The staff are super lovely!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »