Gallery Hyde Park Reviews

23 Inverness Terrace, London, England

My second time in gallery hyde Park was not good, but only because of the new staff that is incredibly rude and nasty. Other wise I love that hostel and will always choose it!

I stayed here for one night. The room was very clean and had a nice view of the street. The neighborhood was perfect, no security related problems at all. The staff were nice and helpful. I would recommend this place ☺️

Had a great time there for one week. The location was perfect,, the underground is just around the corner, breakfast perfect and lovely staff! Thank you

• 28th Jun 2014

Could have done with a bit of a clean and also shower facilities in our room could do with being repaired, overall good value for money

One of the few showers was broken when I visited. I had to go down 4 floors to have a shower. The staff barely speaks English. The stairs felt like they were going to fall in soon. The breakfast was just cereal and bread. The bedding was clean and comfortable but the room was not cleaned well.

• 25th Jun 2014