Gallery Hyde Park Reviews

23 Inverness Terrace, London, England

Went here with a group of girls for a night out in London. Very easy to get to on the tube and find on foot, however after the tubes stop it is a costly cab ride from the centre of town (leicester sq). The room was clean, had an en-suite with was also very clean. Onl negative was one of our group was ill and couldn't come and they insisted on us paying for her bed until we sited our statutory rights and they backed off. Security was good - key cards that you pay a deposit for.

Nice location, lots of stairs to climb with luggage. At night the toilet on ground floor is used by all the people staying outside drinking, even if they're not hostel's guests.

The bad thing was the bathroom. In our case there was only one bathroom with a shower (that wasnt so good) for two rooms of 10 people. And the common toilet and shower is small and everything get wet. The kitchen is a bit small. However, tje hostel is okey for a few nights and well located

The location is good. Breakfast was provided. However, only two toilets and one shower in the whole building, and the shower is always cold in the morning. No one came to clean my room everyday.

Is a great and peaceful hostel in a quiet area eventhough in the heart of city. Really close to the tube station and also Hyde Park.The hostel is got all facilities like full equiped and cleaned kitchen, a common room to meet up with some more travellers and friendly and chill out atmosphere. The reception is open 24 hours and you go in and out any time you like. The staff is really cool, friendly and helpful.Also, they organize some activities like pancake night which is really cool!!!:)

• 4th Feb 2014
  • Spain

if you want to meet people and have a great time definitely stay here!!

The security is iffy. They have a door bell where someone buzzes you in, but it wouldn't be that hard for someone to just ring and walk in since reception is a floor above. Another hostel where there are a lot of long-term residents and staffers who make the place their own. On my last night there in the 6 person, I awoke to a 7th person sleeping on the floor which was disconcerting. The Wifi is also on an open network with no password, so be careful about getting hacked.

The location is nice, super near tube station and possible to walk to oxford str. The hostel are full of young travellers, staff are helpful, the hostel is clean even the public toilets are acceptable for me. The kitchen have a good fire power stove with complete utensils for cooking. The bad things about here are that the building is tall so alot steep stairs to climb and the room space is small. Simple brekafast but it is nice enough to start the day. Would recommend this place surely.

I stayed in the hostel for one night with two friends. Everything was very nice, I liked the atmosphere, especially in the common room and everything seemed very clean. I also liked that there was breakfast until 10:00 in the morning, so we could sleep. The staff was also very friendly, even very late at night and I am certainly coming back in the future. The only thing that annoyed me a bit was the fact that we were split up into two rooms without being told in advance.

• 25th Jan 2014

It was a great time ! Thanks for all. Just please change the systems which are closing the doors.. The noice create by people closing and opening a door is horrible ;).

• 24th Jan 2014

Stay clear of free wifi - it's not protected and my phone got hacked into. Otherwise, it's OK. Breakfast is decent enough and rooms clean, but maybe a little hot.

Staff were quite nice but they were really unorganised. Stayed for two nights and the bunk beds were comfy but the you can feel every movement when there's a person novel you. Btw, there is only a small luggage room & tiny lockers!

With my boyfriend we really enjoyed staying at The Gallery Hyde Park Hostel. It is really close to the underground station, lovely atmosphere around. The staff was always happy to help :-). We appreciated the included breakfast. The building has a nice, traditional stlye.

• 23rd Jan 2014
  • Hungary

We spent 5 days at the hostel, it was really great. we have nothing to complain about!! So, thanks guys! :)

• 23rd Jan 2014
  • Hungary

good location and very nice and helpful staff. Building was nice although beware there are MANY stairs! Breakfast is included which is great, and neighbourhood is calm. I enjoyed my stay here :)

in general .it is a good youth hotel .located at the corner of kethinton park .not too far from central London with two tube station nearby .if u are free enough ,u may pass through the Hyde park and approach it by walking . it is located in a lively street ,a host of restaurants around ,Chinese ,Thailand food and so on . do not attach too much expectations on the breakfast , bread ,chips and some drink only .

• 18th Jan 2014
  • China

The location was absolutely marvelous to us. Right above the Hyde Park, with buses and undergroud very close and on the central line. Very friendly staff, breakfast simple but enough, great kitchen facilities for other meals and awesome common living room for all. Completetly satisfied and come back for sure if I'll go to London again :)

• 16th Jan 2014
  • Portugal

I've spent four days in this hostel and it was great; the staff is cool and can easily advise you stuff to do in London, the rooms are clean, bed quite confortable. Hyde Park is 30 seconds walking away from it, as well as the subway and bus stops.

• 16th Jan 2014

I recommend this place :) Nice close the city centre and Hyde Park. Easy access to public transport. Staff was nice and helpful.

• 13th Jan 2014
  • Poland

I loved it here! Will be staying again on my next visit!

• 13th Jan 2014