Gallery Hyde Park Reviews

23 Inverness Terrace, London, England

if you want to meet people and have a great time definitely stay here!!

The security is iffy. They have a door bell where someone buzzes you in, but it wouldn't be that hard for someone to just ring and walk in since reception is a floor above. Another hostel where there are a lot of long-term residents and staffers who make the place their own. On my last night there in the 6 person, I awoke to a 7th person sleeping on the floor which was disconcerting. The Wifi is also on an open network with no password, so be careful about getting hacked.

The location is nice, super near tube station and possible to walk to oxford str. The hostel are full of young travellers, staff are helpful, the hostel is clean even the public toilets are acceptable for me. The kitchen have a good fire power stove with complete utensils for cooking. The bad things about here are that the building is tall so alot steep stairs to climb and the room space is small. Simple brekafast but it is nice enough to start the day. Would recommend this place surely.

I stayed in the hostel for one night with two friends. Everything was very nice, I liked the atmosphere, especially in the common room and everything seemed very clean. I also liked that there was breakfast until 10:00 in the morning, so we could sleep. The staff was also very friendly, even very late at night and I am certainly coming back in the future. The only thing that annoyed me a bit was the fact that we were split up into two rooms without being told in advance.

• 25th Jan 2014

It was a great time ! Thanks for all. Just please change the systems which are closing the doors.. The noice create by people closing and opening a door is horrible ;).

• 24th Jan 2014

Stay clear of free wifi - it's not protected and my phone got hacked into. Otherwise, it's OK. Breakfast is decent enough and rooms clean, but maybe a little hot.

Staff were quite nice but they were really unorganised. Stayed for two nights and the bunk beds were comfy but the you can feel every movement when there's a person novel you. Btw, there is only a small luggage room & tiny lockers!

With my boyfriend we really enjoyed staying at The Gallery Hyde Park Hostel. It is really close to the underground station, lovely atmosphere around. The staff was always happy to help :-). We appreciated the included breakfast. The building has a nice, traditional stlye.

• 23rd Jan 2014
  • Hungary

We spent 5 days at the hostel, it was really great. we have nothing to complain about!! So, thanks guys! :)

• 23rd Jan 2014
  • Hungary

good location and very nice and helpful staff. Building was nice although beware there are MANY stairs! Breakfast is included which is great, and neighbourhood is calm. I enjoyed my stay here :)

in general .it is a good youth hotel .located at the corner of kethinton park .not too far from central London with two tube station nearby .if u are free enough ,u may pass through the Hyde park and approach it by walking . it is located in a lively street ,a host of restaurants around ,Chinese ,Thailand food and so on . do not attach too much expectations on the breakfast , bread ,chips and some drink only .

• 18th Jan 2014
  • China

The location was absolutely marvelous to us. Right above the Hyde Park, with buses and undergroud very close and on the central line. Very friendly staff, breakfast simple but enough, great kitchen facilities for other meals and awesome common living room for all. Completetly satisfied and come back for sure if I'll go to London again :)

• 16th Jan 2014
  • Portugal

I've spent four days in this hostel and it was great; the staff is cool and can easily advise you stuff to do in London, the rooms are clean, bed quite confortable. Hyde Park is 30 seconds walking away from it, as well as the subway and bus stops.

• 16th Jan 2014

I recommend this place :) Nice close the city centre and Hyde Park. Easy access to public transport. Staff was nice and helpful.

• 13th Jan 2014
  • Poland

I loved it here! Will be staying again on my next visit!

• 13th Jan 2014

my second stay here. Mattress pretty bad (springs pressing against the body), staff ok, kitchen a big bonus. The bathroom was very clean this time. Excellent location. Apart from the mattress a good deal.

The staff are the best, they are very friendly and the whole hostel is young travelers-friendly. They allow you to chill there in the reception area with the wifi and heat, even if you've checked out or haven't booked yet. They also allow you to put your luggage there for free to pick up whenever you want, and free securing of your valuables. For young travelers aged in their 20's this is the best place to stay in central london.

• 5th Jan 2014

great and safe location generally speaking,facility is great few working toilet/bathroom sometimes causes problem

very noisy place, especially if you stay on the ground floor, after 6 am one else sleeps with so many people slamming the doors! excellent wifi

Great hostel this was my second time staying here! Less than a 5 minute walk from Bayswater and Queensway tube stations, and Hyde Park. Great location to see all the sites, excellent hostel. Very friendly people here, never had any complaints!