Gallery Hyde Park Reviews

23 Inverness Terrace, London, England

Auberge très propre et à même pas deux minutes du métro station "queensway" sur la central line. Personnel sympa et prêt à aider. Pour ceux ou celles qui recherchent le calme c'est le bon endroit pour y séjourner :-) Un grand merci à toute l'équipe :-)

• 15th Dec 2014

Nous avons payé plus que prévu! 400euros au lieu de 225 euros. On n'a pas compris. Le petit déjeuner est horrible. Pas assez de place pour s'assoir, despots de confitures très très peu renouvelé. Donc des pots vides! et même le dimanche, pas l'ombre dun oeuf!

Fantastic location, short walk to underground and fast food, pubs and restaurants, or a bit of a longer walk to most tourist attractions throughout London. Friendly, helpful staff with a fantastic atmosphere and always something to do! As a single female traveller I always felt safe and secure and would've been happy to ask for help if I needed it. If I'm ever in London again I will choose the Gallery Hyde Park, they gave me an awesome experience for a very reasonable cost. Highly recommended!

Such an awesome place! The staff are great, it has a really friendly atmosphere and is in an amazing location near 2 tube stops and good bus access. Good prices and the included breakfast is pretty solid too! Loved it so much I stayed for a month straight. It has it's flaws - no bag storage in rooms (but small free lockers available for valuables), a few borken things here and there, but the atmosphere more than makes the stay worth it! Highly recommended!

There are a couple things you should know before booking at the Gallery Hyde Park Hostel: -- Most of the staff live in the facility. They "work for trade". Normally this would be fine, but it made us feel like the hostel was for their entertainment, not ours. --If you don't have a bathroom en suite, you are often walking down or up stairs to take a shower. Only one of the public showers worked properly and had proper temperature control --Don't stay here if you hate taking the stairs

• 5th Dec 2014

My friends and I stayed there for one night (6 person ensuite). The staff were really nice and the location was good. It was a pretty old building, with a lot of stairs and narrow corridors. It wasn't amazing but it wasn't bad. The free breakfast was decent, just the usual bread, jam, and cereal. Good place to stay for one night but I wouldn't stay there for a longer period of time. The beds are really close together, and we had a loud snorer in our room so my friend didn't sleep all night.

I servizi igenici a mio parere devono essere più puliti, per il resto perfetto!

• 29th Nov 2014

Un hostal normal, sin más. Deberían incluir el desayuno.

Stayed in 4 bedroom dorm, easy access and clean. Will come back when Im in London again.

Das Hostel hat eine super Lage, direkt am Hydepark. Es ist soweit sauber - bis auf das Bad aber es ist eben ein Hostel und kein 4* Hotel. Frühstücksbuffett könnte noch ein bisschen mehr Auswahl bieten. Ansosnten hat alles gepasst, ich würde auf jedenfall wieder kommen. :)

• 20th Nov 2014

Stayed for one night in a 4 mixed bedroom en suite. Lovely hostel for what you pay, great location and receptionist and other staff friendly and approachable.

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Scotland

계단이 너무 좁고 기울어져 있어서 불편함 침대에 있는 사다리가 굉장히 부실함 수압이 낮고 따뜻한 물이 거의 나오지 않는다고 보면될 정도로 물이 너무 찬물임

Everything was perfect!the only thing that we have problem with was that there was no hot water to take a shower when we return to the hostel at the evening...beside that,we didn't have any other problem.i would definitely recommend it!

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Greece

The location is really good just a few meter from Hyde prak, and it's easy to take the bus (recommend!!) and underground to different parts of London. Sarah at the reception was SUPER! She help us with a lot with what bus to take and other helpful tips! Some of the other staff was quite ignorant. The breakfast was good!

• 13th Nov 2014
  • Sweden

Facile à trouver, l'auberge est située tout près de Hyde Park. Le staff est accueillant et sympatique. Les chambres sont bien aménagées et propres. Par contre pour monter aux chambres du dernier étage, les escaliers sont assez petits et avec beaucoup d'affaires c'est pas évident.

Hi, A nice hostel in an old building, where the staff is very friendly and helps you every time and they keep their hostel realy clean (I haven´t seen dirty corners or full rubbish bins anywhere). I would stay there again!

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Austria

Great location, right next to two very useful tube stops. I walked to most attractions though (about 40mins to Buckingham Palace). Staff were friendly- especially the guy on breakfast duties and the Spanish girl at the desk (I don't know their names). The only downfall of the place was the fact that there was a really large window in my room and no curtain, so when the sun comes up it's really bright in there, also you can smell people smoking on the street, so that's kind of annoying.

- Mice in the kitchen - Leaking smoke alarm... - Crappy, temperamental, slow wifi - 100 stairs up to room - Half of the staff were unhelpful and cold

geweldige locatie, goed verblijf gehad. 1 douche werkte niet goed.

• 8th Nov 2014

I booked in a 6 bed room. It was a real nice place with a very nice staff!!! We had a bathroom in our room and it was cleaned everyday! There a 24 hour reception, it can be very useful if there is any problem. The free breakfast is good. I would recommend this hostel!

• 6th Nov 2014