Galway City Guesthouse Reviews

50 Prospect Hill, 33 Prospect Hill, Galway, Ireland

Galway city guesthouse is owned by the Hotel across the street. There is no one on site full time. It was very quiet. The rooms were a little bit dirty, piles of duct under the bed, a clogging shower. We also had to pay for our breakfast in the morning.

Very over priced guest house. Beds needed replacing, they had big dips in the bed and springs sticking out. Cleanliness was shocking the sheets weren't changed and we found a toy in the sheets!

I thought it was a great little place but we did have a couple problems. No hot water on our first night, and a very uncomfortable double bed mattress.

• 22nd Jun 2015

Our stay was ok. It is really near to the city center, 5 minutes walking distance from main squadre. There is no parking, but we could left car on a street next to the Guesthouse. Room was not really big, but quite comfortable and the same also for the toilette. I would say that the stay was aligned with our expectations and price.

after checked in i asked lady what about breakfast.She said I need to come down in the morning and pay 5e and she will give me a voucher for it.In the morning when I came down another lady wanted to charge me 10e.I told her I was told 5 and she agreed with it.All other was perfect :D

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Poland

Enjoyed my stay here. Really nice room and good location. I would recommend!

View all Galway Bed and Breakfasts