Galway City Hostel & Bar

9.6
Superb 1256 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th Feb 2017

My friend and I loved our stay here. Brian was extremely friendly and accommodating.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
20th Feb 2017

I had a great stay and met some really great people at Galway City Hostel. It was so clean and cozy and the staff are excellent. I will always stay here when in Galway!

• Canada, Female, 31-40
16th Feb 2017

Everything about this hostel was fantastic. We have stayed at 4 hostels around Ireland on this trip and this one was by far my favourite. I was late for the breakfast, but they still offered to make me something as they were cleaning. They have cool events nightly.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
11th Feb 2017

Great hostel with great staff 😁

6th Feb 2017

Staff was incredible. Definitely my favorite hostel that I have been to. If you are a lone traveler, I highly recommend staying here because the staff are constantly putting together activities at night for people to socialize with each other. Out of my 5 weeks of traveling, this was my favorite place.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Feb 2017

Incredible location with very friendly and helpful staff! I was in an all girls room which was great except one or two of the girls pretty much slept the whole day so I felt like I was disturbing them every time I entered the room, even in the middle of the day! The rooms were nice and clean but there isn't much room to take out the locker from under your bed so you end up blocking part of the way of the bed across. The common room was awesome and a great place to meet ppl. Great hostel!

4th Feb 2017

This is a phenomenal hostel. Very clean, very safe, free breakfast, the staff is excellent and the common rooms are really nice. I highly recommend staying here!

4th Feb 2017

Great location and staff. Great breakfast (maybe just need some fruit). Discounted tours are excellent and leave nearby

• USA, Female, 31-40
2nd Feb 2017

This was my first time staying at a hostel and it was great. The bathrooms were extremely clean and I slept great.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
2nd Feb 2017

Great location, right near all the sights. The staff were really excellent - super friendly and knowledgable about all the best attractions. They were able to recommend things that I'd actually enjoy, not just the main tourist stuff. The 2 Euro dinner is a great deal, was pretty tasty and a nice way to meet people. Breakfast is good too. Really clean, great security. Definitely stay here!