Galway City Hostel & Bar

Superb 1294 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 1294 Total Reviews

18th Mar 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at Galway City Hostel! The staff was super helpful with answering all of my questions and giving recommendations. I also enjoyed the hostel dinners they arranged and that they had other activities going on every night. I thought the bathrooms were neat and I especially appreciated how clean the showers were. I would definitely recommend to anyone staying in Galway

• Germany, Female, 18-24
12th Mar 2017

it has been really nice and comfy at the City hostel with lovely people around and very attentive staff :-) Highly recommended !

• China, Female, 18-24
11th Mar 2017

Nice hostel. Got to know some great people there

11th Mar 2017

Awesome location, staff, and travelers. The hostel runs events every night, and there's no shortage of finding stuff to do and cool people to do it with.

11th Mar 2017

For starters this place is located in a great location. The staff is above and beyond helpful - I had a problem while their and instead of making me spend euro after euro on re pay phone located in the hostel to make international calls they let me use the front desk phone and even helped make calls. The bunks have privacy curtains which is clutch. My only complaint would be the showers - they are really hot and you can't turn them down past a certain point. Good for solo travelers!

• USA, Female, 25-30
11th Mar 2017

wonderful hostel! so clean, comfy, friendly atmosphere!

10th Mar 2017

This was my first time staying at a hostel and it was wonderful from start to finish. Center of town and close to everything, compfy beds and hot showers! They had pub crawls & events for all the guests and dinners in the kitchen as well. Will deff return!

6th Mar 2017

Great place to stay. Centrally located. Super friendly staff. Really nice accommodations for the price.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
5th Mar 2017

Such a great hostel. Big enough to have fun group outings every night, but definitely small enough to meet people in a meaningful way. Staff was helpful and super friendly. Rooms and bathrooms were spotless. The common room was a great hangout spot. Every night there is an outing where you can meet people over drinks/dinner. My friend and I went out, and there were about 15 of us and it was a great time. Breakfast is tasty as well. All in all, I can't really find anything to complain about.

• USA, Female, 25-30
5th Mar 2017

This is now my 3rd hostel I've ever stayed at but I was so pleasantly surprised at cleanliness, friendliness and security. A nice selection for breakfast and great staff. The location was fantastic and I was really happy with the price. They aleven helped me bring my bag into my room. Brian the front staff, was incredibly welcoming and helpful. Wish they had a sister property in Dublin as I have been unfortunately underwhelmed with the two hostels I have stayed at in Dublin.